THREE

Maisie walked into her mother's boutique, pausing as she saw the very attractive man talking to her Mom and little sister.

"Oh! Kyle, this is my eldest daughter and one half of my twins, Maisie." Roxanne introduced the two of them.

"Nice to meet you, Maisie." The man held his hand out for her to shake, which she did. "Like she said, I'm Kyle. I'm the new Yoga instructor."

"Your gay aren't you?" She asked.

"Maisie!" Roxanne exclaimed, slapping the back of her daughters head lightly.

"She's no problem." Kyle shook his head, "And I am indeed gay." 

"Figures. You're way to attractive to be straight."

"Maisie!" Roxanne turned to Kyle, "I'm sorry. She had no filter whatsoever."

"I was like her once. She's fine."

Hearing a bunch of shouting, Kyle put Becky on his shoulders and everyone ran out the boutiqu, only to find her father, Eric, Kurt and Marcus' girlfriend chasing after the tie that was rolling full speed down the road.

"Higgins is in the tire!" Lenny exclaimed, running past his wife and two daughters.

"Of course." Roxanne sighed.

(******)

Now, the Feders were sitting around the dinning room table, getting ready to eat dinner. Maisie was furious when she got home and found that her little brother's leg was broken thanks to their father.

"Okay, everybody, it wasn't a perfect day, I'll admit. There are some downs." Lenny started out his before dinner speech, "Sorry about the leg." That was directed to Keithie. "The good news is the children go through another year of school, fabulously. You got older, even though I told you not to." He turned to Becky, "Especially you. Stay young. Your sister is already grow to be a beautiful young woman just like her mother."

"Awe, thanks Dad." Maisie smiled.

"You prepared your famous chicken a la food poisoning." Roxanne threw a piece of chicken at her husband. "But the great thing is my favorite part of the day with my five best friends. To the Feders!" He exclaimed and the family raised their drinks in the air.

(****)

Braden Higgins sat on the couch in his fathers house, a certain dark haired girl clear on his mind. When he had told her that he loved the thought of moving to live with his father, he wasn't joking. For some reason he just couldn't stop thinking about her or the way her lips felt on his.

Hearing the door bell broke the blonde out of his trance as Marcus, his father, went to the door with money in his hand to pay the pizza guy, or girl?

"Here ya go. You want me to come in a feed it to ya like I did last time?"

"No, no. I got my kid here. That wouldn't be cool."

"But you said you loved me." She said as he closed the door.

Marcus turned to his son, "They're not all tens buddy."

"Maybe not for you." Braden shrugged, "But I already got my ten."

"Really? Already? Who?"

"Maisie?"

"Feder? Oh, yeah." Marcus nodded, "Maisie's a sweetheart, we all see her as a daughter."

(*****)

Maisie and Greg slowly picked at their food, occasionally glancing at each other.

"Homebody, Mais, why aren't the two of you eat?" Lenny asked his twins.

"We saw something today that made us lose our appetite." Greg answered for both him and his twin sister.

"What was it? Me naked?"

Maisie choked on the water that she was drinking and Becky started hitting her back, while Greg had a horrified look on his face.

"What?"

"Borpsnort?" Roxanne asked her husband as he explained something Eric had invented.

"A burpsnart!" He exclaimed, exclaiming it.

"I though it would be fun to have a theme, no? The theme is..the 80s." Roxanne changed the conversation to about the party.

"The 80s?" Keithie asked before turning to Greg. "Why don't you ask Nancy Arbuckle to come by for the get together? Or do you prefer the imaginary shower version." Keither teased his older brother.

Greg grabbed Keithie's broken leg and slammed it down on the table, causing the younger boy to let out a painful scream as Maisie laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Greg glared at his twin sister, "What about you and Braden? Andre and I saw the two of you."

Maisie glared at her twin brother before her leg shot at him and she hooked it under the cushion, flipping the chair and sending her brother falling back onto the floor and she crossed her arms over her chest with a smirk.

"Marcus' son?" Lenny asked his eldest daughter.

(******)

"Used to get ten cases of beer for my parties now I get ten juice boxes." Lenny told his two daughters as they were in K-Mart.

"Hey, Beckster, Maisie." Kyle pushed his cart towards them.

"Hey stud muffin." Becky greeted him as Maisie just smiled at him.

"Hey." Lenny whined to his youngest daughter.

"Mommy calls him stud muffin so call him stud muffin."

"Is that right?"

"You must be Roxanne's husband. I'm Kyle."

"So, how do you know my wife again, mud stuffin?"

"I worked her out this morning."

"I'm going to find something to wear for the party." Maisie mumbled, walking away.

"You have a whole closet and half of Greg's!" Lenny called after his daughter only to receive the middle finger, "She's defiantly my kid."