|TWENTY-NINE|

-THEE MONTHS LATER-

Time seemed so slow as Maisie sat in her second class of the day. She was alone in the class, Braden, Greg, Andre and Nancy had other classes. She hated the Math teacher and the class with a burning passion.

For starters, Maisie was pretty sure that Mr. Walsh was sleeping with one of the students and she was pretty sure it was Jessica Morgan, the biggest slut in the school, who Maisie hated considering the fact that when Braden officially was starting school Jessica though he was single and decided to hit on him.

To bad for her, he instantly turned her down, walking over to Maisie and kissing her right in front of Jessica.

"Maisie!" The classroom door hit the wall as her twin brother and Andre rushes into the class.

"Mr. Feder!" Mr. Walsh called as he turned to the door, "You can't just burst into my classroom like that."

"Sorry, but this is really important." Greg huffed, out of breath from running to find his sister, "Braden and Mason Thornton are about to fight in the courtyard."

"We figured you'd be able to calm Braden down and not have him beat our football captain into the ground."

"A fight?" Mr. Walsh spoke, "I'm getting the principal!"

Maisie sprung out of her chair, running out of the classroom with her twin brother and Andre behind her while Mr. Walsh rushed to go get the principal.

The three shoved through the crowd of kids, including Charlotte, Donna and Keithie, who had scared looks in their eyes as they had NEVER seen Braden that angry before.

"Braden!" Maisie yelled as her boyfriend kept punching Mason in the face, "Braden! Stop! Stop, Braden!" The blue haired girl piled Braden from a bloody Mason Thornton, "Hey! Calm down!"

"Move." Braden growled, looking down at his girlfriend with his fists clenched tightly.

Maisie held her hand up, "Okay. One, I know the hell you didn't just growl at me. Two, seriously, stop. He's not worth it and you're going to be in enough trouble for this. And third, look." She pointed in the direction of Charlotte, Donna and Keithie, the two girls holding onto Keithie, all three of them still looking at Braden in fear.

Braden frowned at the sight of this favorite three pre-teens, huddled together with fear in their eyes.

"You're scaring our teens. I'm pretty sure Mason knows not to mess with me, or whatever it was he said that made you beat his ass."

"Mr. Higgins!" The new Principle marched over to them, Mr. Walsh following closely behind. "What's going on?"

"Mr. Thornton, what happened?" Me. Walsh asked, helping the football play off of the ground.

"He just punched me out of nowhere!" Mason exclaimed, holding his bloody, and most likely, broken nose.

"He's lying!" Nancy yelled, coming over to her friends, "A couple cheerleaders and I heard Mason tell his friends that he was going to stop Maisie in the hallway by slapping her ass when she walked by them. Braden heard them also and when he told Mason to stop talking about her, Mason laughed."

"Yeah, Mason swung first." Sarah nodded, "Braden was just protecting himself and Maisie."

"Both of you, my office, now."

✖️✖️✖️

Maisie stood outside the office, arms crossed over her chest as the door opened and her boyfriend stormed out."

"Wow, hey, what happened?" She grabbed hind arm to stop him. "What did he say?"

"I'm suspended, and of course football boy gets off scot free." Braden huffed.

Before she could tell her boyfriend anything, he phone stared to ring.

Pulling it from her back pocket, she hit the green button, "Dad? What are you calling me at school?"

"Maisie! Get all the kids and get to the hospital! Your mother is going into labor!" Her father's voice yelled loudly through the phone before he hung up.

"B, go get Greg, Andre and Nancy! I'm gonna go get Donna and Charlotte!"

"What!? Why?!" Braden called after his girlfriend, who was already running to the Freshman hallway.

"'Cause we're having a baby!"