|FIFTEEN|

Feder Prank Day: Three

"This is gonna be the best one yet." Keithie said, holding the bottle of shampoo still so that his older sister could put the hair dye into it.

"Possibly." She shrugged, "Alright, so Dad gets red, Marcus is green, Kurt is yellow, Eric is blue and Rob is gonna be orange."

The two put the shampoo bottles back in the correct bathrooms before throwing the evidence away.

Maisie made sure that Charlotte and Donna told the woman about the newest prank and gave them new bottles of shampoo so that they wouldn't get in the middle of the prank.

"Well?" Greg asked as the two made their way to the group of teens.

"Now we wait." Maisie sat on Braden's lap, arms going around his neck.

"Okay, Kids." Lenny walked over to them at the right time, "We're gonna shower and then head to the dinner.

"Get your camera's ready, ladies." Andre laughed as they followed their fathers into the lake house.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

"AHH!" Rob.

"I'm turning into a blueberry!" Eric."

"Mommy!" Marcus.

"My wonderful chocolate skin!" Kurt.

"Maisie! Greg!" Lenny.

They came downstairs, all with a different hair color and Eric's upper body was fully blue. Everyone busted into laughter, the wives quickly talking pictures.

"You two!" Lenny pointed to his twins.

"Don't worry, Dad." Greg laughed.

"Yeah, it comes out in just thirty washes." Maisie giggled.