|TWELVE|

Getting back to the lake house, Braden carried Keithie inside, while the other four brought in the bags filled with stuff.

"What the hell is all of that?" Lenny asked with his hands on his hips.

"Stuff were gonna need for the bon fire later tonight." Two of his four children spoke.

"I have twins to talk in sync, not a daughter and a younger son." Lenny pointed between Maisie and Keithie.

"I'd rather have Keithie as a twin then my actual twin." Maisie mumbled, taking stuff out.

"Okay, that's enough!" Roxanne exclaimed, "GREG!"

"Uh, oh." Marcus spoke.

Soon Greg came down the stairs, Nancy following him.

"What's up, Mom?" He asked, letting Nancy tuck herself into his side.

"You and your sister are gonna apologize to each other, right now." Roxanne looked between her two twins.

"There's nothing to apologize about." Greg shrugged, "I'm not apologizing for something that I believe is gonna happen."

"Braden is nothing like Kyle or Jacob!" Maisie exclaimed. "And you shouldn't have brought them up in the first place!"

"Oh, please." Greg rolled his eyes, "Your just a freaking brat with abandonment issues!"

The room grew quiet as soon as the words left his mouth. Maisie starred up at her twin with glossy eyes, before chuckling dryly.

"You're a dick." She sipped the tear from her eye, "I hate you so much."

And with that, she turned and walked out the lake house.

"Gregy." Nancy started, but he pushed her away from him and turned, going up the stairs.

✖️✖️✖️

Greg sat on the windowsill, staring out at the lake house. He could see Maisie sitting outside and sighed.

Grabbing his phone from beside him, the screen lit up and a picture of him and Maisie stood as the lock screen.

He stood up and quickly walked down the stair, now finish everyone outside.

"Maisie!"he exclaimed and everyone turned to him. "Twin time, now."

"You can't ignore twin time!" Marcus shouted.

"Shut up!" The twin yelled in sync.

"I'm serious." Greg pulled on her arm.

"Fine!" She snapped, yanking her arm away. "Don't pull on me."

XXX

The twins walked down the same path as a few days ago. Maisie had her arms crossed over her chest as she glared at everything in her path, twin included.

"I'm sorry." Greg broke the silence. "About bringing up the whole Kyle and Jacob thing. It was totally uncalled for. I'm also sorry about telling you that Braden would end up the same way at the end. I know that he's going to."

"You think calling twin time and apologizing is gonna make me forgive you?" Maisie turned to him, "You brought up my abusive ex-boyfriends. I'm not just going to forget that in a two day span."

"I know, I know. But I want to make it up to you." Greg told her.

"Oh, you will be." Maisie glared at him. "For as long as I tell you. And you can start by apologizing to Braden for saying that he'd end up like those two dicks."

"Fine." Greg rolled his eyes at his twin sister.

Suddenly Maisie got a smirk on her face, "You ready for Feder Twin Pranks?"

"Hell yeah."