|Twenty-Five|

Three Days. 

It had been three days since Maisie and Braden broke up. 

It had been three days since Braden and Morgan left to go back to their home.

It had been three days since Maisie locked herself in her room, not leaving unless it was to get food and something to drink. 

Everyone was worried about her, all of them trying to get her out but nothing would work. Not even Becky, Bean and Ronnie could get her to come out. 

At night, everyone in the house could hear her crying ad there wasn't anything any of them could do to cheer the broken girl up. 

A knock on her bedroom door brought Maisie out of her trance from looking out into the backyard. But she didn't even move from her bay-window as it slowly came open, reveling Jackson. 

"Greg called us." He said, stepping in with Colson, Bryce, Caleb, Amanda, and Kelly following behind him.  

"Oh, honey." 

Kelly and Amanda rushed over to their best friend, wrapping her in their arms as her body shook with sobs. 

"It hurts so much." Maisie cried out, tears rolling down her face as the four boys sat her feet, leaning against her. "I can't feel anything no matter how bad I want to. I didn't even want to break up, but I couldn't just let him stay here." 

"It's okay." Bryce rubbed the back of her calf, "We're here, Maise. We're always gonna be here." 

✖✖✖

"How is she?" Lenny asked as his daughters guy friends walked down the stairs. 

"Her and the girls fell asleep half an hour ago." Caleb sat on the couch next to Andre, who leaned away slightly. "Dude, I'm covered in tattoos, but I'm the nicest guy you'll meet. 

"He's telling the truth." Becky grinned. "He always brings me cotton candy." 

"I've never seen her like this before." Sally frowned. 

"We have." Bryce nodded, "More times then we want to. 

"I think we can help get her out of her funk." Colson says, wrapping his arms around Jackson's shoulders. "It'll just take a few days." 

✖✖✖

"I don't want to go anywhere." Maisie mumbled as her and the girls walked down the stairs of her house. 

"Well, you are." Amanda told her. "The three of us, including Nancy, Donna and Charlotte are gonna go shopping, get our nails done, our hair. Get some food." 

"And then tomorrow,  you're gonna go with Jackson, Colson, Bryce, Caleb, your brothers and Andre to do what ever they have planned. You need to get over your break up." 

"I don't want to get over my break up." Maisie sighed, "And thinking about it just causes me more pain." 

"Come on, cheer up." Kelly says, "Everything is going to be okay, M."