|FOURTEEN|

Feder Prank Day Two

"Braden." Maisie whispered, shaking her boyfriend.

"Hmm. What's wrong?" He sat up finding her holding a flashlight and Greg standing by the door.

"We need your help." She told him, "We're trying to get your dad onto the air mattress outside so that we can push him into the lake."

"Did you guys watch the Parent Trap?" He asked, standing up.

The twins looked at each other, "Maybe."

The three walked to the living rooms s Braden picked his dad up with ease and carried him outside.

He laid him on the mattress and they pushed him into the water.

"Okay." Braden turned picking Maisie up and throwing her over his shoulder, "Let's sleep."

✖️✖️✖️

"Has anyone seen Marcus?" Eric asked, Maisie coming downstairs.

"Might want to check outside." She casually said, grabbing a bottle of orange juice from the fridge.

The grown ups shared a look before rushing outside.

"Daddy, look!" Becky pointed towards the water.

"THEY PULLED A PARENT TRAP ON ME!" Marcus cried out, Greg and Maisie hi-fiving each other.

"How'd you get him off the couch?" Sally asked.

"Braden helped." Maisie shrugged? Arms around her boyfriends waist.

"Is twin pranks over?" Nancy asked.

"Nope." The twins said in sync.

"But, Mais and k decided to only target the dads for the next few days and leave you guys and the moms out of it." Greg told her while the dads went to help Marcus.

"At least until next year." Maisie smirked.