Chapter Seventy-Six: The First of Many [SMUT]

*smut*

The drive home was spent in comfortable silence, Connor's fingers interlocked with mine all the way until we got into the house. He pulled his jacket off, hanging it up before grabbing onto my hand, pulling my body tight against his.

"I want you." His voice was soft as his brown eyes gazed down into mine. "Tasha, I want you so badly."

I bit my bottom lip, my eyes gazing up into his lovingly. "Then take me."

It was hard not to ponder the time we had sex with my emotions off — though could that be considered having my emotions off still? Probably not, I felt everything but repressed it. Like I do everything else. My chest felt heavy with guilt, and Connor could clearly sense my change in emotion.

"Tasha? What's wrong?" He asked immediately, his hands on both sides of my face, making me look at him. "What is it?"

The worried look on his face almost made me smile, the bad feelings so close to drifting away. His love for me burned bright, and I felt like perhaps I was his star in the sea of darkness.

As he is mine.

"I just, I just can't stop thinking about all the shit I put you through. I don't deserve you, not after everything I've done."

To my surprise, Connor laughed. He shook his head as his brown eyes gazed into mine lovingly. "You think you don't deserve me? Tasha, I am the one who doesn't deserve you. You — you're simply amazing. I'm just an Android."

"Just an Android?!" I shook my head, holding his hands on my face. "Please don't think that, Connor. You're as human as I am, or was." I laughed slightly at the idea. "After everything I've done, how can you still love me? How can you still want me?"

Connor leaned down, brushing his lips against mine gently. "Because, darling, I'm in love with you, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

The worries seemed to fade away as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his face down to mine again to kiss him, this time prolonging the kiss by tracing my tongue along his lower lip. Connor opened his mouth with a sigh, his left hand moving to my waist while his right held the back of my neck, deepening the kiss further as he pushed me back against the wall gently. His artificial breathing was laboured, light groans slipping past his lips as I tangled my fingers through his hair and I couldn't help but smirk at my effect on him.

Connor pulled back, moving his lips lower and latching onto the side of my neck, nibbling and licking the sensitive flesh. Both of his hands went lower, dipping past the arch in my back to grasp my ass firmly, bucking his hips against mine. I let out a gasp, a moan following soon after as Connor continued the motion, his lips sucking marks into my neck that I knew would be there for days.

I pulled back hastily, pulling my shirt off my body before grabbing at his shirt. I praised him, because for once he wasn't wearing a damn button up shirt, but a regular, shirt sleeve shirt that accentuated his body perfectly. Though I admired his choice of clothing, I wanted nothing more than to rid him of all of it.

Connor beat me to it, throwing his shirt onto the ground before reaching behind me, unclamping my bra in a hurried fashion, and in seconds I was standing completely naked in front of him.

"Someone's eager." I teased, palming his clothed erection slowly, a groan falling from his opened lips.

Connor didn't say anything but instead grabbed onto my face, kissing me hungrily as his tongue fought mine for dominance. Connor had never been a dominant person, but this was quite enjoyable.

Connor let out a moan as I slipped my hand down his pants, only his underwear keeping my hand from touching his flesh. He grabbed my hand, pushing it away with force as he threw me over his shoulders, carrying me towards our bedroom.

I grinned at him as he practically ripped off his jeans and underwear, kissing me frantically once he was completely naked. He grabbed at my ass, bucking his hips against mine causing a moan to slip through my lips as our tongues rolled over each other's passionately.

"Tasha." Connor was panting, and I could hear his internal fans whirring, trying to cool his system down. He leant his head against mine, "Can I— Can we—"

His stuttering was adorable and I found it hard not to giggle at his innocence. It was amazing how forward he could be, yet he was possibly the most respectful man on the planet.

"You never have to ask, my darling Connor."

Connor's brown eyes gazed into mine with such love it made my knees weak. I pushed Connor onto the bed, crawling on top of him with little hesitation. Connor gasped as I straddled his waist, my arms on either side of his head. He gazed up at me with wide, lust filled eyes, his hands moving to my waist as I slowly pushed my hips against him, sinking down on him slowly, making Connor grip my hips hard.

"Can — faster — fuck!" Connor bucked his hips up into mine, sending him further in causing me to moan, gripping onto his shoulders to keep myself up. 

"What, don't you like going slooooow." I teased, moving my hips achingly slow while Connor watched me with wide eyes.

"Y-yes but, fuck! Tasha— If you keep doing that I won't be able to hold on much longer!" Connor moaned, grabbing onto the back of my neck, harshly pulling my lips down to his as I began moving my hips faster, meeting his thrusts each time.

A moan slipped through my lips as I pulled back for air, Connor took this opportunity to regain control, slamming up into me. "You know, it's cute when you swear, Connor." I smirked as I caught my breath.

Connor turned this moment of weakness into his advantage as he flipped me over onto my back, throwing my legs over his shoulders as he sunk himself deeper into me.

"It's cute when you're screaming my name, Tasha." Connor teased as he interlocked his fingers with mine, holding them above my head as he thrust faster.

"Connor — I—" The words could barely leave my mouth as I planted against him, my body arching off the bed, aching for him entirely. "Fuck me!"

Connor smirked, "I believe I am already, my love."

"Don't — don't be cocky, Con." I grinned up at him as I found the energy to thrust my hips against his, sending him deeper.

Connor groaned, his dominant demeanour fading as his lips captured mine. He whimpered as he let go of one hand, his moving to rub tight circles against my clit.

"Connor — fuck!"

"Tasha, I — I—"