Chapter 107: Not Safe For Work *SMUT*

***S M U T***

Gavin and Tasha continued to have random conversations while they did their paperwork, but both strayed far away from the topic of sex since Gavin had caught Connor's glance, and Connor merely had a cold expression on his face before turning away, getting up and leaving the room.

Tasha glanced at her watch. Okay, Connor said one hour so that should be about now. Tasha stood, going to leave her desk but Gavin stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

Tasha's steps came to a halt as she turned back to him. "Uh - Well, — I'm just going to the washroom."

"Washroom's are the other way, sweetheart." Gavin said as he narrowed his eyes at her, scanning her entire form to see if he could decipher what she was up to.

"Y-yeah, but the ones downstairs are better! Besides, my ass is numb from sitting too long."

"Uh huh." Gavin said, not convinced at all by her answer. He shrugged, returning to his paperwork.

Once Gavin quit looking at her, Tasha hurried downstairs. She was pleasantly surprised when she found Connor, leaning against the wall next to one of the empty break rooms.

"You're late."

Tasha blushed as she stood next to him, "Sorry, Gavin was — ah—" Before Tasha could say anything else, Connor grabbed onto the back of her neck, crashing his lips onto hers.

Tasha kissed him back, letting out a gasp when he shoved his tongue between her lips, moving it hard against hers. Connor let go of Tasha before grabbing her hand and pulling her into the empty break room. As soon as they're inside Connor grabs onto Tasha's body, pulling her back against his chest. As he begins to leave open mouthed kisses on her neck, Tasha tried to get her thoughts straight.

"Connor — aren't you always saying how work is a professional place and —"

"Do you want me to stop?"

Connor's voice held a smug tone, knowing what her answer would be as his fingers snaked down her body, pulling her ass against him.

"Mmm — well, — "

"I can stop if you'd like." Connor began to pull away, but Tasha whined, wiggling back against him.

"Please — please don't, Con." Tasha begged, moaning as he moved his hands down to her core, cupping her through her jeans.

"Don't what, darling?" Connor hummed, slowly grazing his tongue along her neck.

"Connor," Tasha moaned his name as he rubbed her. "Please don't stop."

A sound resembling a growl came from his voice box as he bit her neck hard, unzipping her pants. Connor wasted no time in shoving his left hand down her underwear while his other fondled her clothed breasts.

"My systems detect your heart rate is increasing rapidly." Connor smirked as he slipped his fingers past her folds, swiftly shoving two into her dripping core.

"Connor!" Tasha covered her mouth with her hand as she leaned her back against Connor, whining when he removed his fingers. Connor used his free hand to hold onto her wrist while he brought the other towards her mouth, letting his wet fingers trace along her bottom lip.

"Open." Connor growled as he sucked on her neck. The dominance in Connor's voice only turned her on that much more. Tasha let out a quiet moan as he shoved one finger into her mouth. Tasha rubbed her ass against his erection as she sucked on his finger.

Connor groaned, bucking his hips against her as he let go of her wrist before quickly spinning her around to face him. His finger was still in her mouth and saliva was dripping down from the edge of her lips to her cleavage.

Tasha's breath quickened as Connor leaned down, trailing his tongue from her cleavage up to her lip, his eyes never leaving hers as he put his other damp finger into his own mouth, sucking it as she had with the other.

"You taste so sweet." Connor moaned softly as he pulled his hand away from her mouth, gazing down at her with lust filled eyes.

"I do, don't I?" Tasha teased, beginning to unbutton his dress shirt. Connor watched her intently as she pushed his shirt aside, admiring his bare chest. Her fingers trailed along his chest, to his abdomen, then lower. Connor gasped when she cupped his erection. "Someone's eager."

"Quite." Connor admitted, hastily pulling her pants and underwear all the way down, getting her to step out of them.

"If we get caught —"

"I don't care if we get caught." Connor replied honestly as Tasha shoved his pants down to his knees. "I want the world to know that you are mine, and I am yours."

Tasha smiled lovingly at him, pulling him towards the coffee table. Connor lifted her up onto it before wrapping her legs around his waist.

"You're mine." Connor groaned as he gazed at her, his brown eyes wide with love and desire. "Only mine."

Tasha nodded, a moan slipping past her lips as Connor rubbed himself against her wetness. "I'm yours, Connor — oh, I'm only yours, please, Con, I need you."

Connor pushed into her in one swift movement, wasting no time before snapping his hips against hers at a fast pace. There wasn't time for being slow. Nor did he want to be slow. He craved hearing her scream for him, and only him. Very rarely did Gavin's flirting bother Connor. But today just sort of made him snap.

Connor pushed all thoughts away, instead focussing on his fiancé who was moaning under him, trying to wiggle her hips against his to get him deeper. Both of them let their synthetic skin of their arms disappear as they locked fingers.

"Say you're mine." Connor panted, feeling her clench around him as her orgasm neared.

"Oh, Connor! I'm yours! I'm only yours!" Tasha cried out as Connor brought his thumb onto his clit, rubbing it in fast circles. "I—"

"Do you want me to cum in you?" Connor asked, leaning down so his face was centimetres from hers. "Do you want my hot seed to fill you up, Tasha?"

Tasha nodded, whimpering as she felt her orgasm approaching. "Yes! Connor, I want to feel you cum inside of me. Please." Tasha begged as she cried out his name, her orgasm hitting her hard.

Connor moaned as he thrust into her harder and harder until he too was met with his own orgasm, both attempting to catch their breath while gazing at each other.

"You know you don't have to be jealous right?" Tasha smiled lovingly at Connor, gently brushing his now messy hair from his face. 

"I love you. I'll only ever love you, Connor."

••
A/N: You asked for more Connor fluff and instead I did more Connor smut xD but don't worry, loads of fluffy Connor is coming eventually. What do you think of Connor's jealousy? And do you think Tasha has any feelings for Gavin, or do you think she represses them?

If you love Gavin, go read my Gavin x Tasha story!