Chapter One Hundred: Simple Disaster

The plan was simple enough. We had the weapons. We had the upper hand.

Yet here we are.

CyberLife knew. Of course they knew. They knew Tasha would come, and were prepared when she did.

Tasha went in first, acting as if she was alone. She was met with two human guards, both pointing their pistols at her.

"Stop where you are!"

"Put your weapon down!"

Tasha held her hands up on surrender, only to drop the gun when they weren't expecting it. In a single moment Tasha grabbed the gun, shooting the guard on the left before choking the one on the right.

When both were down, she whistled, signalling the others to come join her. When the others ran in, they looked at the guards.

"Nice job, Tasha." North high-fived her.

"It's not over yet." Tasha replied as they got into the elevator.

"They were expecting us. How did they know?"

"It's CyberLife, they're practically everywhere." Hank said as he watched the elevator numbers go up. "What floor did you say it was in again?"

"Fifty-Eight." Connor confirmed, pressing the number so it lit up.

"How far do you suppose we'll get before they start firing st us?"

"Ten feet, max." Gavin said as he loaded his pistol.

"Let's hope you're wrong."

Unfortunately, Gavin was right.

Humans were shooting at group the moment they got out of the elevator. The androids under their control began to also fight them, and a battle ensued.

"Get the girl!" One of the soldiers yelled, pointing to Tasha.

"Fuck that shit!" Gavin shot the guy in the forehead.

"I agree with your statement." Connor said as he also began shooting at the men who were running after Tasha, who was easily dodging their advances.

It was only when a grenade went off that she was in danger. The floor fell apart, separating Tasha from the others. Tasha eyed a single door that she could escape into, but as soon as the thought crossed her mind, a metal shutter began lowering in front of it.

"Fuck."

What do I do? I can make the jump back to everyone else, but then I won't learn the truth...

In an instant, Tasha came out from cover, firing towards the enemies.

"Tasha!" Connor yelled for her but she was too fast

"Tasha!" Connor yelled for her but she was too fast. She ducked past the flying bullets, sliding through the door right before it closed.

"Fuck!" Connor growled when they were able to stop the machines firing at them. "We need to get this thing open!"

A/N: Oooooh! Tasha is separated from the group. Will she be able to find the ones responsible for her parents death? Or will she perish?
That was far too dramatic lol hey guys! I don't have this entire part written yet so please bare with me 💜 writers block can suck it.