Chapter 101: The Test

As the door shut behind her, Tasha immediately felt the atmosphere around her change. Everything was dark and cold, and she felt entire isolated. The hallway she was in led to a metal door, that was wide open awaiting her entry.

That's not creepy at all.

The room she walked in to had glass for the walls on the left and right sides, an open door at the end of the hall. Tasha felt uneasy as she stepped through the thin room, sensing danger was near.

How right she was.

Tasha wasted no time, running back the way she came but before Tasha could go through the door, it sealed shut with a loud thud.

"Fuck!"

A loud alarm went off in the room, her head banging from the intense sound. Tasha covered her ears, trying to find a way to open the door. She noticed the security camera in the corner, cocking her head at it.

Then she heard —

ZAP!

Tasha turned around, seeing a shadow of a man standing on the open side of the door that was beginning to close. It was then lasers came out from the walls, connecting and speeding towards her. She had little time to calculate how to dodge the lethal wounds it would give her.

"What the fuck is this place?!"

Tasha took a deep breath before jumping for the roof, grabbing onto the grooves to pull her body up as the laser went by, singeing the ends of her hair as it hung down

The lasers disappeared for a moment as Tasha allowed herself to fall to the ground. It was then that the lasers turned on once more.

And again.

And again

And again!

And again!

Tasha knew she couldn't keep dodging the lasers. Each pass they made towards her they got increasingly difficult, and there were moments where the lasers came scarily close to cutting her body into tiny pieces.

Luckily for her, after the tenth pass the lasers turned off and never turned back on as the large door to the corridor ahead opened. Tasha quickly ran through it before it closed again. She raised her hand to the security camera, flipping it off.

"If you want me, come and get me!"

A/N: Hey all! Thank you for reading! If you have any scene suggestions for future chapters let me know.

Don't forget to go check out my Gavin x Tasha story that I started :)