Prolouge

"Beast, you came?" I whispered out as he stepped into the old Church.

"Course I did Doll. Now come on." He said.

"No. I'll be fine here tonight. I just wanted you to know where I was so you could tell Drew."

"You're coming with me even if I have to drag you with me," he paused and grabbed my bags giving them to the other bikers who came with him, "Now come on. Don't make me carry you." He growled.

Nodding, I stand and walk out behind him slowly and watch as the other two strap the bags onto his bike.

Beast turns to face me and pulls me into a bear hug and ask, "What happened Doll?"

"Ma found your number in my phone again and told Dad. He told me he didn't know what else he could do. Told me I was a whore and no longer his daughter and to get out. Ma didn't say a damn thing." I said, trying to hold back my tears.

"Alright. You can tell me everything once we get to the clubhouse. And no arguing with me. You're staying with me, in my room. Its safe, warm and has food." He says in a tone that leaves me no room for me to argue anyhow.

I step back and nod up at him.

"Come on, get on." He says while patting the space on the back of his bike.

I smile a little and throw my leg over the bike and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hold on Doll." He says before turning the bike on and putting up the kickstand and taking off.

Maybe, it won't be so bad. Maybe I'll be okay.