Chapter 1

~Ella is 11 and Beast is 14.~

"I'll go make dinner yeah?" I questioned as I stood in the doorway of the room my brother, Drew and his friend, Stan were in.

"Thank you. And oh, Beast is kind of on lockdown, by his own will so he only comes out when I'm here or when he's by himself. He shouldn't come out but if he does ignore him. He's an asshole and he won't be nice to you Belly." Stan spoke glancing up at me.

"Alright. I'll be in the kitchen, if you need me yell for me!" I call out as I make my way to the kitchen.

Once I get in the kitchen, I take out some meet to make tacos. I start the oil to fry the tortillas to make the shells and then I put some rice to cook.

I pick the pan with oil in it up to move it off the stove to cool when I hear a very deep growling voice come from the door way, "Who. The. Fuck. Are. You?"

The voice scares me and I drop the pan. The oil falls before the pan and lands right on me foot, burning away my skin. I instantly drop down to my foot and scream out in pain that I feel. I cradle my foot close to me and start rocking back and forth on the ground.

"Fuck me." The voice growls again, but this time lower and not as mean sounding.

Then I'm picked up and placed by the sink and a large hand reaches around and turns on the cold water as I turn to see who is helping me and who scared me, I hear Drew yell, "Beast what the hell did you do to my sister?!"

"Nothing! She dropped the oil on herself damn." The voice, I assume belongs to Beast yells right back.

"You obviously did something! She's usually just fine in the kitchen!" Stan screams in his brothers face.

"Well fuck Stan, I didn't know she was in here! I scared her a bit, I'm so fucking sorry!" Beast growled at his younger brother sarcastically.

I finally decide to speak up, "Um. My foot really really hurts guys."

My voice immediately catches all their attention, they all turn to look at me again and then all hell breaks lose for the second time.

"Damn it! Drew call your parents! I'll call mine. Beast get out of here, you've done enough already!" Stan said frantically.

"Its not like I poured the oil on her!" Beast said, defending himself.

By now, I'm annoyed so I scream at Beast, "Shut the fuck up you oversized teen! You scared me when you could have asked me nicely who the hell I was! Oh and by the way, I'm Ella, nice to fucking meet you. And just fucking go! You're the reason I'm in so much pain right now anyway!"

"Whatever you clutz. And I'm Beast, but I'm guessing you already knew that." He says, leaving the room. 

"What happened?" The voice of my Dad called out over the room.

"I got hurt." I say, feeling another wave of pain from the wound.

"How?" He asks again.

"Beast scared her and she dropped some oil on her foot and then the pan." Stan explained.

"Oh! My poor baby!" my Ma yelled as she rushed to me to look at my foot.

It was already bruising and was already twice the size of my other foot. The sink was red with my blood and my skin was falling off.

"Bethany, I am so sorry. Beast should have stayed in his room while the kids were here." Stan's Mom called out.

"No, its fine. He just shouldn't have scared her enough to drop the pan. But, we really need to get her to the hospital. Her foot looks terrible." My Ma says looking to my Dad.

He nods at her and then tells Drew to pick me up and take me to the car.

Once we get to the car, Drew places me in the back and then gets in next to me and lifts my foot into his lap which hurts horribly. Soon, my parents join us in the car and we get to the hospital.

I'm luckily seen right away and told I have third degree burns, four broken toes and a twisted ankle. But it should all heal and I'll be able to use my foot just like normal.

My burns are wrapped and we are giving a prescription for pain meds and some cream for the burns and I'm given some crutches. I'm told to come back in one week so the doctor can check up on my foot and the healing.

Overall, I got lucky it wasn't worse then that.

Well, the injury wasn't too bad but that Beast? He's horrible. He didn't even say sorry to me and he's the reason I'm going through this!

.

Part 1 is done! I hope you all enjoyed and loved the beginning of this story!

- love rose 🌹