Chapter 27

"I don't know what happened. She was screaming in the bathroom so we bought her in, can you tell me what the fuck is wrong with my girl?" I growled at the fucking uptight doctor.

He sighed and rubbed his nose, "Sir. We are doing what we can, you can go in now." He pushed open the door to Doll's room finally letting me in after hours of waiting.

Rushing in go right to her side and see her eyes very dull and tired, "hi Doll." I whispered and leaned to kiss  her head, "what'd they say?"

"The doctor said that everything is okay, he said it was probably just early labor. He wants me to stay for a few days incase I do go into labor, he's about to come and do an ultrasound so.." She trailed off and looked at me.

Letting out a sign of pure relief, "that's great Doll, well nearly the whole club is here. They brought everyone with them but left back Rage and Psycho."

She nods and lays her head back just ad the door opens and in comes the doctor and a nurse.

They put the gel on Doll's large stomach and put the wand down, the nurse moves it all around her stomach. She pauses at the far left side, and then moved over it again, "Doc, come here," she says waving him over, "look at this," she points to the screen.

"What is it?" Doll asks, very concerned.

"It looks to be another fetus, as in-" Doc starts but Doll cuts him off.

"Twins. Twins?"

The doctor nods, "yes. Twins. Its one girl and Jason. She looks very small though, so you are going in for an emergency c-section." he explains and pulls out a phone and calls someone.

Doll looks over at me but I can't seem to turn down to her, and just look at the screen of the machine and see a very small baby girl, "Beast," Doll whispers and I look down at her, "we're going to have a baby girl." she sobs.

I instantly pull her into me, "yes baby," I say rubbing her back, "I'm so excited. I love you so much. You've given me now three kids, thank you baby."

She nods, "I love you too Beast, but I think we need to talk about names."

"Aribella." I deadpan.

She laughs at me, "have you thought about this before?" She asks tilting her head to the side.

I nod, "sure have."

She giggles again, "well I love it. Aribella, beautiful."

She sighs and leans her head back and watches as different doctors and nurses come in and out yo get her dressed and to give me scrubs as well then we were both taken to the surgery room.

After a little under and hour, both the babies are whisked away by nurses to be cleaned and checked, I give her a kiss as she cries when Jason is shown to her, and then Aribella, so tiny compared to her brother that I and Doll laugh a little.

"Beast, go talk to the club." Doll tells me as they begin to stitch her up.

I nod and give her a kiss and stand from the small chair I was given. I walk out to the waiting room where everyone is waiting. I look around the room for a moment before a grin breaks my face, "Shes fine and so are both the babies."

Several whoops and cheers are heard before Mrs. H realizes what I said and her eyes widen, "both?" She chokes.

I nod and smile at her, "yup. Both. Julian Raul Wolf and Aribella." I boom over the group.

"Aribella? That's beautiful!" Lolita cries.

I nod at all of them and smile as they give me hugs and the ladies give me kisses.