Chapter 4

~Ella is 13 and Beast is 16.~

"Why do you have this number Ella?!" Ma screamed in my face for the tenth time.

And for the tenth time I told her, "Because he wants to know how his brothers are Ma! They won't talk to him and neither will his parents, he cares for his younger brothers!"

"Why does it have to be you? You! Of all the people in the world! Why couldn't he ask Drew?!"

"I don't know Mom! I guess because Drew doesn't really see him often and because Drew also kind of hates him. You know this!"

"I don't care. You are not allowed to talk to him and that's final. I don't give two fucks about what he says he needs to talk to you for, you Ella Alexis Sun are not allowed to talk to Beast. Do I make myself clear?" My Dad said loudly.

I threw my hands up and sighed, "Fine. Whatever you two want."

And with that, I took my phone back and went up to my room. I ignored all the boys calls for me and just went to lay down. I scroll down to Beast's contact on my phone, I click on it and change his name. Beast just became Aribella.

"Hey, my parents got really mad about the fact I had your number. They said I ain't allowed to talk to you which is really dumb but I uh changed your contact name in my phone to a girls name. Don't text me anything after this, I'm going to delete all the messages and later I'll send you some rules yeah? I want to help you, so that's what I'm going to do." I type out to Beast to fill him in on what happened.

Thankfully some part of him understood and he didn't text me back, so I start on my rules, "Your siblings will be the same names as my friends. Stan with be Diamond. Joseph will be Jessica. Alejandro will be Angelica. Your mom will be Lina. And your dad will be Lulu. Just ask how they are and I'll tell you. Alright, text back hey after this and I won't answer you unless you ask for one of them."

"Hey."

I breathe out a sigh of relief. Maybe it'll work and my parents won't know the next time they check my phone.

"Hey Ella, what was that about?" Jr asks leaning against the doorframe of my room.

I shake my head and say, "I had Beast's number and Ma found it and lost her mind."

He grins, "You know they won't let you even associate with that boy? No one knows him like you do though. You have this kind of power over him even if you don't know if."

"No way, I'm just trying to help him like I'd help any other person. Doesn't mean I know him in anyway." I say, pointing out the obvious.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you think. Well come one me and all the other idiots are going to go eat and you should come. Let Ma and Dad chill the fuck out." He says holding his hand out to me.

I nod and take his hand and he pulls me from the bed to my feet and we both walk downstairs where the other boys are waiting. They all look up when they hear us and stand from the dinning table and we all walk out to the two cars and climb in.

I have six older brothers in total. Drew, Allen, Jason and Jack, Jr, and Jimmy.

Allen is the oldest at 24.