Chapter 25

~ Time Skip to Joey's first birthday. Which is Halloween. Ella is 17 and Beast is 20. ~

"Lethal! I swear to fucking god if you don't bring me my son I'll chop your dick off!" I hear Doll bellow across the hall.

Laughing, I lean back in my seat and take a sip of beer and watch as she grabs a butcher knife from the knife set and stomps across the hall.

"Ella! I'm so- okay just calm down. Put the knife down Ella." Lethal calls as the door is thrown open so hard it hits the wall, probably making a hole.

Laughing, I turn in my seat and walk over to the closet by the front door. I grab my cut and boots and Doll's jacket and walk back over to the door then I walk over to Lethal's room, "Hi Beasty!" Luna calls oblivious to Doll trying to murder her Dad.

Crouching down I ruffle her long black hair, "Hi Moon."

She smiles and wraps her tiny arms around my neck standing, I wrap one arm around her waits and lift her along with me and she wraps her legs around my waist and lays her little head on my shoulder.

"Doll," I call over to the two yelling and wrap my free arm around her waits and pull her away, "we have two hours before the party and please don't kill anyone. We don't have enough time to clean that shit up."

She huffs and stops moving, "I know how much time we have before the party, doesn't mean I don't have things to do other then dress Joey during that time Beast."

"I'll get Joey and dress him, you go do whatever the hell else you need to do." I say giving her a kiss on her forehead and letting her go.

She sighs and takes a fake step towards Lethal and then turns and slams his door shut, "well fuck me Beast, thanks for getting your old lady not to murder me in my own room."

I smirk and turn to Luna, "Your father is gonna get himself killed one of these days Moon, you know that?"

She giggles obviously not understand what I meant, "Down Beast, I want down."

Nodding, I let her slide down the side of my body and she takes off running into her room, "Don't test Ella. We all know how wonderful that turns out." I say sarcastically and look at Lethal.

He nods and crosses his arms, "insane. Infuckingsane."

Then Joey comes stumbling out of the room, a toy in his mouth and another in his hands, sighing I walk over to him and lift him up, "your coming with me so mommy doesn't kill me later."

His eyes light up at the mention of his mother and he lets out a gurgling noise and spits the toys out onto the floor, "Momma? Me want her."

Looking down, "of course you do," I mumble and step over the mess on the floor, "never want me though? Such a momma's boy."

He just grins and laughs before starting to squirm in my arms, trying to get away. I hug him closer to my chest and walk to the door and make it back across the hall to our room and go straight to the bedroom to get Joey ready.

"So Joey, you're one. A big boy finally." I say setting him down on the bed.

He nods enthusiastically, "me big boy!" He calls.

Laughing I nod, "my big boy. Now lift your arms," he does as told so I slip off his shirt and then his jeans and his diaper and walk him over to the bathroom, "you can't play today, momma will murder us both if we're late to the party."

He nods as if he understood everything I said and immediately splashes the water soaking himself and my jeans, "Joey, no."

He does it again, I just give up and let him do it a few more times before washing his body and hair and them wrapping him up in a towel and walking him over to the bed. I put lotion on him and then his blue shirt that has 'I'm the birthday boy' on the front and dark blue jeans with socks and shoes. I brush his hair and then he's finally done and ready to get messy all over again at the clubhouse.