Chapter 23

"Yeah, yeah, okay Belly. He's a good biker and I have no idea why he wouldn't trust you guys." Jason said his voice scratchy and rough from being woken up.

Looking over to Lethal he nods, "How did he get here though? Who left him at the house? And why didn't you call?" I ask Jason and glancing over at Joey doing tummy time on the floor.

"Well fucking chill Belly, one question at a time. I had three men take him and Moon out to you guys, the men left them at the house and fuck Belly, I forgot I'm so sorry, I had a rival club on my ass and I didn't need that little girl being hurt." He said back sarcastically.

Sighing, "I'm being serious here Jason. What the fuck? You cant just drop two humans on my lap and expect me just trust everything you say." I say getting frustrated.

"Well fuck, if its an issue send them back." He says.

Rolling my eyes I sigh again, "Its not a fucking issue you moron, I'm fine taking care of them and helping Lethal take care of Luna but you could have called and told me what was happening. You should have called so I could have had the bedroom ready, food, and explained it and ran it by Beast to make sure he was okay with it. Now, I have to do that all today alone since the boys have shit to do."

"Lethal can help you with that." Jason says.

"Yeah, okay, I know that but still." I say back pushing my view so he can understand what I mean.

He sighs and I can see him rubbing his hand across his face "I know, I'm sorry Belly I was just trying to get them to safety, but listen I gotta get some shit done. Call me whenever, love you. And Lethal, if you try or do anything to her or Joey or Beast I'm personally coming and shove my foot up your ass." He growls the last part.

Laughing, "Bye Jason, love you too."

I click the end button and look at Lethal who has Luna sitting on the counter in front of him I smile at him, "Well, since we had breakfast and everything I'll put Joey in his playpen and we can start moving furniture."

I push up off the chair and walk over to Joey, "Come on bigguy, mom and uncle L here are gonna be busy all day so please be a big boy."

He just looks up at me with his big eyes and stares at me while I put him down. Turning I gently lean against the playpen and cross my arms and look at Lethal, "You move the dresser to the room and I'll get his clothes from the closet and move it?" I suggest.

He turns in his chair and nods, "I'll put her with carrying light clothes with you, she's usually really behaved and helps a lot." He says.

Nodding, I walk to the room and go right to the closet and start grabbing pants, shots, shirts and shoes from there and then Luna comes rushing in and picking up things off the floor, "Why thank you Luna." I call to her.

She giggles and blushes a little, "Daddy says I help, so I help." She proudly states.

A slient laugh passes my lips and I nod to her, "Well please put that stuff on the bed and you can finishes getting things off the floor for me and I'll get the stuff hanging okay?"

She nods happily and drops the stuff on the bed and skips out of the door and then back in several times over. Soon enough Lethal comes pushing the only large dresser from the room, "Just push it up against that wall," I say gesturing to the empty space, "and put the changing table right next to them. His crib goes over there on that wall," I say pointing to the wall that is right next to the door, " and-"

"Daddy!" Luna screams from the other room causing Lethal to instantly turn and run to his little girl, I drop what I'm holding and rub to her as well.

Lethal gets to her before me, "What? What's wrong Princess?" He asks worried.

She giggles and points to the door, "Someone was banging on it!"

"Oh dear god," I mumble placing my hand right over my chest, "scared the living daylight out of me."

Walking over to the door, I throw it open, "Yes?" I ask irritated.

"Beast sent to us to check and if need be, help." Comes a deep voice.

Looking up I see, Ironehead, Wolf and Killer standing in jeans and t-shirts with their hands shoved in their front pockets. Sighing I nod and moved aside and gesture for the three of them to come in. They all shuffle in and look around, "How he doin'?" Wolf asks standing next to me crossing his arms making his muscles bulg.

Looking up to him I grin and pat his arm, "Just fine, he's prospecting unknowingly isn't he?"

Wolf grins at me and nods, "Yup. Mr. H thought it'd be a good idea, that's why he wasn't taken to church today."

"Okay, well I have to feed Joey so can you three help move the crib and the rest of the clothes and shoes from that room," I point to the guest room, "and then help set the bed up and I'll fix everything in the room."

He nods and pushes me towards Joey and so I go and sit and make a bottle for Joey and lift him from the pen and sit on the couch and begin feeding him. As I feed him the boys move everything in and out of the room and finally finish, "Theres things for sandwiches in the kitchen if you are hungry." I say to the boys as them drop onto the floor.

They nod and wipe the sweat from their faces, I stand and walk over to Killer, "here, hold him hes fed and burped and changed he shouldn't cry." I say holding Joey out to him.

He quickly shakes his head no, "Belly you know I pove him but im afraid I'll hurt him." He says, his southern accent thick. 

I laugh and push Joey more into his arms, he unwillingly wraps his arms around Joey and growls, "Fine."

I smile to myself and turn and walk to the room. I fix the crib sheets and toys, I refold clothes and start moving clothes from the closet and folding them and putting them into mine and Beast's dresser and replacing the empty places with Joey's clothes.

Soon enough, Joey starts crying and Killer rushes into the room while holding Joey out to me like Joey might kill him. Laughing, I take Joey and pat Killer on the arm, "Thank you for watching him." I say.

He nods and quickly runs right back out of the room. Turning I lay Joey down in his crib and turn on the mobile, he quiets down and gives me more time to arrange things in the room.

I finally finish and lift Joey from his crib and change his diaper and change his clothes. Walking into the living room I see all four guys still there while Luna plays in the middle of the group she hears my first and hops up and rushes toward me, Killer catches her around and waist and lifts her off the ground and gently body slams her into the couch. She lets out a squill and laughs loudly, "Again! Again! Again!" She chants making everyone laugh.

"When will Beast be back?" Lethal calls over the loud laughing and noise.

I shrug, "Whenever he does, club business."

He nods and stands and walks over to me, "Thank you again for helping us out."

I nod and rub his arm with my free hand, "Of course, any friend of my brothers is a friend of ours."

.

Okay, this was a filler chapter. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Until next time,

- love rose 🌹