Chapter 29

~ 2 years after the funeral. ~

"Yes! Yes Beast, yes I'll marry you!" Doll cried as I looked up at her from my position on the floor.

I laughed a little, I hadn't even gotten the chance to say anything before the girl started crying and waving her hand at me.

"Hold on a second, let me talk," I mumbled and pulled the small velvet box from my pocket, I opened it up and there sat the perfect little ring just right for my Doll's tiny hands, "I met you awhile ago. You were young, real young and I made you hurt yourself real bad," I stop and laugh, as does she, "and I was an asshole to you every single time I seen you after that, until the night you called and needed help and I knew, right then that you were it for me. I heard the pain in your voice, I heard the sadness and I knew instantly that you would be mine," I pause and take a breath, "and now? You've given me three beautiful kids, I could never and will never want for more. You are it, you've made me the happiest man in the world, I love you Ella, forever."

By this time, the tears are like a waterfall and she can't seem to make a sentence, "I- I just-"

"You don't have to say anything, I know baby, I know." I stand and slip the ring onto her finger and give her a kiss and then gently wipe her tears.

Ella's P.O.V

The ring is small, it's a single band with three small diamonds around one bigger one. Its beautiful and simple, just like I've always wanted.

I lean into Beast's chest and try my best to stop the tears, but they just keep coming. I just sob into his chest, "mommy, what's wrong?!" Joey yelled at me as he tugged at my jeans making me laugh.

I sniffle and pull away from Beast and wipe my face as I squat down to Joey, I pull him into a hug, "nothing baby, mommy is fine."

I stand and lift Joey with me, placing him on my hip as I walk towards the twins and see them both still with Rage and Mr. H, all of them playing.

This is my family, the family I'll love forever.

~6 months later.~

Third Person P.O.V

Ella had walked down the aisle looking as beautiful as ever. All her brothers gathered round her and walled her a small distance down the aisle, each of them gave her away to Beast.

The children sat in a small wagon with their eldest, Joey pulling it along. They held the rings.

They had no bridesmaids nor groomsmen, they were just too many people to chose from.

It was small, but filled to the brim with love.

Ella wore a simple dress, floor length, sleeveless, cream colored dress. Her hair was swept up into a small up do that was curled and a few pieces let lose to frame her small face.

Beast stood at the end in a pair of nice jeans, a black shirt, and of course his cut, never without it. His hair had been tied up so it was completely out of his face.

He nearly cried when he seen his girl, he was beyond in love and everyone around could see it. Ella, she cried of course she did, she couldn't help it.

She had been lucky and smart enough to wear no makeup that day, no smudging to be seen.

It was perfect and beautiful.

After the vows were done, the two changed into their normal clothing and joined the others for the bonfire out back.

Ella stood in front of Beast, back to chest and was content. She was perfectly fine living this life, beyond happy with her life as it is.

Her and Beast would fight, would argue, would want go kick each other out but they would always stick together, she would always be there to heal his wounds and him the same.

The children were spending the night with a sitter, the married couple decided they needed no honeymoon, they were always in a honeymoon.

The love they shared made them shine just a little bit brighter. They were happy and nothing could break that apart.

From no one and nothing on both ends, came the two happiest young adults to be seen in the tiny town of Heartsford New Mexico that late night in August.