Chapter 28

~ 3rd person P.O.V ~

There they laid. For their final moments, they were laid together because in the end they died alone and they deserved to be with someone, well at least Ella thought so.

They both have closed caskets. Not a single person thought they deserved any sort of goodbye. Everyone present was only there to help put the two most devilish people from their small town 6 feet under.

Ella stands with Beast, their three children in a three seat stroller in front of Ella. She hasn't looked away from the caskets, yet she has also shed no tears. She wears a blank face, no emotion just like her brothers. She came to understand those people never cared for her. Never loved her. She was a burden to them, and she was more then happy to be rid of them. She was and always will be far better off with the club then with them.

Beast stood with his old lady for support. If he could, he'd bring them back to life and kill them all over again because they deserved it. They had hurt his girl. They had hurt his brothers and that was unforgivable in his book. His jaw tightens all over again at the thoughts and he cracks his knuckles on one hand. Ella places her hand lightly on his and squeezes it, knowing her touch will keep him sort of calm.

Allen stands off to the side and his face is hidden from the other view. He let few tears fall, he feels defeated but deep down he knows he shouldn't. He's hurt before and now, he's hurting even more and he knows the people being lowered into the ground don't deserve it but, they were parents to him longer then any of the others. He was far to attached to those two horrible humans and he had to fight to keep any of the good memories of the two at bay, the anger they gave him fed who he had become. The anger powered why he was respected, why people feared him and he refused to give that up.

Jack is no where to be found. He's off at the gun range trying to let out the anger he feels. He's already unloaded over ten clips in the handgun, completely ruining the target paper but he refused to stop. He refused to take off the thick headphones, set the gun down and leave and the reason was that if he did, he'd have to go to the funeral and face his deepest fears. The fear of no longer having the two people he has hated the most in the world. Who would fuel his hot temper? Who would trigger his anger like no other? How would he stay in his position if he could no longer rage?

Jimmy was lucky, well to himself. He truly felt nothing. He feels no anger, sadness, happiness just numb. He has no worries about the people who are no dead, for good this time. They had already been dead to him so he wasn't affected when they were really found dead. He had no reason to be affected.  Why should he feel anything for people who ruined their own children lives? Why should he waste energy on two people who truly never meant anything to him?

Jr. and Jason were together. The two brothers stuck close together, not just here but in life. They both work like a well oiled machine. They both felt little abut the people. There was no reason for them too feel anything, it wasn't worth it they had both decided. They decided to give their siblings space, and to help but refused to feel anything themselves. It was useless to them. They understood what the people had done, and how they had pushed everyone into the club unlike the people wanted. And they were okay with that, they were okay with disappointing the people. It was good fun for the two boys.

Drew stood closest to his sister, which was odd. You would have thought the siblings would be closer now then ever before, but the seven Sun kids understood each so well they were aware how they would all feel about this and Drew knew his sister may need him so he was close. He didn't care about the dead. He never had and he wasn't about to begin now. He didn't necessarily hate his parents but he didn't love them either. He felt numbness when it came to them. He refused to get stuck on the pain, anger, and hurt like his other brothers what was the point in living his life in this past?

Finally the bodies were 6 feet gone and the funeral was done. Not a word was said but anyone. No one even began to think the two people who were murdered even deserved to have someone say anything remotely good about them. They had torn their own family apart, and no one knew why but no one cared to know why.

As the last traces of the cheap brown wood was covered by dirt by the groundskeepers the club turned their backs to the graves and began the walk from the graveyard. Ella's feet felt heavy to her, sluggish even as she felt the worst out of the siblings. Her shoulders slumped as her head hung slightly like she was being pulled back slowly by her dead parents, but she kept pushing forward.

No one said anything to anyone as brothers started their bikes and Ella started the car and the group of bikes and trucks or cars began to make its way to the clubhouse slowly.

As soon as everyone got home, the true party began. No sadness was felt, in fact nothing from the funeral was even mentioned and it was better this way. It was best for the seven Sun children to move on from their horrible pasts. They were all finally free, free to forget their parents. The people who were meant to love, care, cherish, protection them that in turn never loved, hurt, and pushed them into this dangerous world alone. It was best on all the Sun kids to forget, to forget their horrid family life and to began a new.

To have their own children and do what their parents couldn't or wouldn't do. To build a life of happiness and love for each of their children to grown and thrive in. To build a life so fill of happiness they can truly forget what happened to them.

The Sun children are grown now. They each have a life and are okay, for the time being. They are happier then they ever could have been with those people still walking this earth. always having the possibility of coming back.

The Sun children will continue to thrive, live, laugh, and love with all their might. They have each gone through hell and come out on the other side.

The Sun children will never be the same, but that's exactly what they each have waited, wanted and wished for.

They are

Free. Happy. And Loved.