Chapter 11

"Wha- what do you mean you can't find Beast?" I whisper stumbling over to a chair.

I already feel the tears falling down my face and my chest tighten.

"Some semi came down the road and ran him off the road along with a few of us. The semi just drove off after. We all stopped and ran to were they went down and found everyone but Beast." Me. H says, guilt in his voice.

"No. He should be there. If he went down then he should be there." I say.

"Ella we looked for two hours out there. Went into the woods even and ditches." He says.

"I'm going upstairs." Is all I get out before pushing off the chair and running upstairs.

Once I get to the room I slam the door closed and run to the room and throw myself onto the bed and let out a sob just as I grab a pillow.

~ 2 weeks later. ~

The boys left four days ago.

Beast has been missing for two weeks.

Christmas came and went.

The police are involved and found the semi-truck driver, he was drunk, weaved into the lane the bikes were in. A hit and run they said.

They said Beast could have hit his head, and woken up and drove off not knowing who he was.

I don't believe that for one second.

I wasn't doing good. I stayed in the room all day everyday and dropped out of school. I had planned on doing that and doing online school anyways, which I was now doing.

I still refuse to eat more the once a day, I just wasn't hungry enough to eat more then once. I had no appetite anyways.

I don't really think anything will get better anytime soon.

~ 4 months later. ~

Beast hasn't showed up.

The police have officially ruled him missing.

The club still hasn't healed, and I don't think every truly will.

I leave my room every once in awhile. I come out to help clean, cook and take care of some of the babies some of the couples have had.

I eat twice a day now, not willingly I was forced. Mr. H or someone else would sit and watch me eat and make sue I eat everything on my plate.

The boys have come to visit once a month and I try my best to be happy around them, but they know I'm not okay.

The only times I'm somewhat okay is when I'm with the babies or in bed in one of Beast's old shirts.

I was getting worse and I know that only I can make myself get better.

~ Two days before the 5 month anniversary Beast went missing. Which was the 23rd of December. So this is May 21st. ~

"You know how she gets before the twenty-third." I hear someone whisper.

I no longer have enough energy or even the want to turn around and see who was speaking about me. It always gets harder days before the 23rd of every month. I get more irritable, I lash out at people so everyone usually avoids me for a few days.

I can't help but wonder if for some reason Beast is out there, in the woods and is dead. Or barely alive still and I'm just sitting here, not doing anything to help him. Maybe he is in some new town, and has no idea who he is or where he came from.