Epilogue

Third Person P.O.V

The two laid together a year gone from their wedding, they still acted as a newly married couple and would continue so for the rest of their lives.

Ella had begun to work in the bar, much to Beast's dismay at the idea but he knew it made her happy so he held his tongue.

The kids were all growing and thriving with their biker uncles and family.

Little Aribella was so protected she had no clue just how difficult life would be as she grew and became interested in dating.

The two boys rarely left each other sides, only months apart they were the best of friends.

The club was doing beyond well, Rage was the newest member to find his girl, and he was going to have to fight for her.

Honey and Ella are going to be the best of friends. The girls will find so much in common they'd have no clue how they were sisters.

The family was happy and healthy.

They would continue to be so, no matter the challenge they all took it head first, Beast leading the pack.

Ella ran the household and made sure everyone was always okay no matter what, she'd stay up days on end for her family.

The two worked like a well oiled machine, they knew exactly what the other needed at any given moment, no matter what it was they'd do it for one another.

Ella and Beast would continue to ride on his bike for years to come, any chance the two got they'd go out like young kids again.

They never gave up.

They always fought for love and happiness.

And they made sure their kids knew and did the same.

One thing was for sure, and that was Ella's story had a happy ending, it just took a biker, a baby, and a love to get it.

She was happy and so was he.

Never to want another or need another was a big step. They were in love forever, always stuck in the honeymoon phase.

Happy and in love forever, they were always be each other sides.

Ella had three more kids, in total six making the family huge, although in irony she also only had one girl, Aribella can never do a single thing because her brothers are so protective and she still has her uncles and father, the poor thing.

The family eventually moved into the town, still far away but in town in a large eight room home Beast and the club has built.

They were happy, and no one could take that away.

Ella's story was far from over, it was just beginning and now, she was happier then ever to see what her future held for her, and for her family.

~The End~

.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm actually crying so hard right now guys. This is it, its actually over, like for good. I never thought I'd ever actually finish a book, I always started and gave up. I'm going to miss Ella and Beast so much, I may do a story about their kids, not sure though.

I am happy and sad at the same time, I never wanted this story to come to an end, but here we are.

I hope you all continue to support and read on! The Devil's Angels MC's story is far from over, I have so much more planned!

I just want to thank you all again for sticking by my side this far, to the very end. I never imagined I've even get a single read, and as of writing this I have over 9k and over 300 votes. This has been and insane journey and I love all of you for being the ones to give this to me. And to anyone who finds this and reads it later on, I love you just as much for giving this book a chance. And I hope you've loved and cared for Beast and Ella as I have.

So, until next time

- love rose 🌹

As of posting, we have over 43k+, over 1k+ votes and 112 comments.

I love you all and I'm so happy Honey's Biker is getting the same kind of love. It makes me so happy, you guys have no idea.

Until next time

- love rose 🌹