Chapter 10

~ Ella is 15 and Beast is 18. Its December which means its been a year since Ella was kicked out of her house. ~

"Beast get off! I need to get downstairs to help put Christmas decorations up!" I yelled for what felt like the millionth time to Beast who had was showing his 'affection' by laying his giant self ontop of me.

"No, they don't need help, they just want to see you." He growled. 

"So? I want to go see my brothers!" I said back.

"But you're mine." He whines.

"You see me everyday all day, they don't. They live miles from here at a different charter. Please!" I whine back.

He huffs before pushing off, "I fucking guess." He growls pulling me up off the bed with him.

"Thank you Beast-Boy." I grin up at him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're lucky I put up with your shit Ella."

"Yeah yeah, now come on." I say dragging him with me downstairs to the main area.

When we finally make it down to the bar, I see all six of my brothers standing around with other bikers from their charter. I let go of Beast's hand and run over to them. I jump into Drew's arms and give him a hug with all my might. I give each boy a hug and kiss on their cheeks.

Six months after I was kicked out, the boys went down to New Mexico, they were sent by Mr. H to set up a charter there and its done wonderful so far. They were in another small town to help out just like the Devil's Angels here, but I missed them like crazy, I've only seen them once and that was a few months ago on my birthday in September.

"Okay that's enough." Beast growls pulling me back into him by my waist.

I glare up at him and turn back to face the boys, "So how was your ride up here?"

"Good, not to much trouble." Jason says.

"Good, that's good. Alright come on we are all helping decorate."

As we all decorate, I begin thinking of last years Christmas. I had been here for a few days, a week max when Christmas came. I had already told the boys what Richard and Bethany had done and how the MC helped me. For three days after the first day I was here I didn't get out of bed, I cried every night and wouldn't leave Beast's room for anything at all.

It took me almost five days to even get out from the bed and shower and feel human again. I was so depressed the first few days and no matter what any if the bikers or Beast did, I didn't feel any better.

So two days before Christmas a few of the wives came up to the room and dragged me down here to decorate. I sat in the corner for half an hour before I made myself get up to help and I remember feeling happy and laughing for the first time in almost a week that day. It felt good to be able to just laugh and joke with other people.

Christmas that year was fun. The MC had a giant cookout and came inside and sat around the tree and passed out presents. It was so much fun and it felt so good to be around people who loved and cared for me.

My parents haven't tried to talk to me or anything. They didn't tell anyone what they did or where their children were. At least from what I heard. I also knew they had to move into a tiny apartment because my Dad lost his job and had apparently turned into an alcoholic. But other then that, I had no idea what they were up too, and I was glad to keep it that way. They also hadn't tried to get in touch with the boys either, and the boys seemed pleased with that.

By the time we were done it was right around the time the club went for a ride. So I gave Beast a kiss and him along with a few of the other men left. I went up to the room to get ready for bed and when I was done I went down the road to the house my brothers kept for whenever they came to town. Walking in I see the boys actually cleaning or trying to at least. I join in and it takes us about an hour or so to clean the whole house. I look at the time and it reads, 8:50, "Beast won't be home for a few more hours so I can stay for awhile longer with you guys." I tell the boys as we all sit down.

"Okay, good we wanted to talk to you anyway." Allen says.

"Alright, what's up?" I ask them all.

"How does Beast treat you?" Drew is the first to ask or tell me anything.

"Good, really good, why?"

"We just wanted to know. Do you like living with him?" Jr says.

"Yes, I do."

"Okay, well we just wanted to tell you that all of us are moving over to New Mexico. We'll come visit whenever we can and if you need us we'll come." Jimmy says slowly.

"Okay, that's fine. I could probably convince Beast to take me up there." I say to them.

"Alright, good. Well come on. You should get back to the clubhouse, we'll be over tomorrow." Jack says.

"I'll give you a ride." Allen says, standing and grabbing his keys.

I give each boy a hug and walk out with Allen to his bike. Once we get to the clubhouse I get off and give him a hug before he drives back to his own house.

I walk into the bar through the back and I see everyone gathered around the church room.

"Mr. H! Ella is back!" A newer prospect calls into the room.

"Bring her in!" He shouts back.

"Miss. Ella please, you're needed in church right away." The young British boy says.

The last time I was in church was a year ago.

Walking in I see all the boys who went out for a ride there. A few have scraps, cuts and bruises on their arms and faces. Another one is with Doc in the corner getting patched up. Looking around I don't see Beast anywhere, something is wrong, really really wrong.

"What- what's happened?" I asked looking around at all of the faces in the room.

Some show guilt and grief others have sympathy in their eyes. Finally I make it back to Mr. H and he takes a shaky breathe before he says, "There was an accident. We can't find Beast or his bike."