Chapter 6

~ Ella is 14 and Beast is 17. ~ ~ Its now November. The last chapter was early October. ~

"What are we going to do for Thanksgiving Ma?" I ask her as we walk around the grocery store.

"I have no idea dear, it's not like we have a house full and I know your Father won't have the boys coming over so it looks like it may be just us three this year." She explains.

I nod at her and stay silent.

Its been about a month since the boys left home. I miss them everyday, they are so close but still so far away. Dad has really gotten crazy and mean. He won't let me walk home anymore, he's always there to pick me up from school, he gets there ten minutes early. I'm not allowed to go see Uncle Shank or even talk to any of the MC or go near their clubhouse. I miss all of them too.

I can't go out with friends anymore. Every night he gets my phone, well the one they bought for me. I still have my secret phone hidden under the corner of my mattress.

The holidays this year are going to be horrible and sad and so lonely for me and Ma.

I know she doesn't think I know but I do, she is hurting just like me. Dad doesn't let her do anything either. He won't even let her talk to her own children! She cries a lot, I hear crying when she thinks no one is home or when Dad isn't around. It breaks my heart to know Dad has become so controlling for no reason I can think of.

"Oh, I'm so sorry dear!" My Ma's apologetic voice breaks me out of my trance.

Looking up, I see Beast and two my brothers. Jack and Jimmy, each of them are wearing cuts. Jack and Jimmy's have the prospect patch on it. They both look different. They both have beards, some tattoos and their hair is messy and unkept. And Beast's of course has his name and then the Men of Mayhem patch.

They all smile and then keep moving, they don't even say anything to either me nor Ma. Ma just keeps walking like she didn't see two of her sons in biker vests and then just have them walk by her like they don't know who she is.

I don't say anything about it and just keep walking along with my Ma and as we turn the corner, I look down the aisle once more and I see Jimmy and Jr looking at me. Staring me down to see if I said anything or to see what I would do. I just shake my head no at them and then focus back on what's going on infront of me.

When we get home, me and Ma take down the groceries and begin putting everything away in their proper places.

"Don't tell your Father we seen Jimmy and Jr today." she randomly says.

I nod,"Okay but why?"

"Because he will be mad. More upset then usual and I don't want you to get into trouble for bringing up the boys or him yell at us or any of that." She answers.

"Okay Ma."

During dinner its very tense now. No one says much and when they do speak its very short answers. Its nothing like it use to be. We use to all sit around the table and joke and laugh and make a mess during dinner or take our dinners to Drew's room and watch TV while Ma and Dad did the same in theirs.

I miss it so much.

"So, Ella how is school?" Dad asks as I stand to help clean.

"Its good. A's and B's." I say back, nicely so he doesn't get upset.

He nods and mumbles, "Good good."

I help Ma clean up the kitchen and then make my way to my room. I shower and then get into bed. No one is here to make noise at all hours of the night to were I can't sleep. Or no one to come in here at one or two a.m to sleep on my floor because they got lonely. No more happiness.