Chapter 16

"Okay, since we have four days to Thanksgiving I'm going out to Beast's grave for the last time this week. Who wants to go with me?" I ask over the group.

"I'll go!"

"Me too Belly."

"I think I'll tag along!"

Five people in total decide to come with me. I tell them we are all leaving in thirty minutes. I walk over to Lolita, "Hey will you watch Joey for me? Its way to cold for him to be outside."

"Yes Dear, don't worry he'll be fine." She says and rubs my arm.

"He's upstairs sleeping right now and when he wakes, he'll need to eat. And he should be fine after that." I tell her.

"I got it Dear, no worries. Now run along the quicker you get there and get things cleaned the quicker you'll get back to Marshmallow."

I nod and run over to the door. I grab my hoodie and put it on and tie my hair up. Rage, Shank, Jimmy, Jack and Mr. H make their way to the door. We all walk out, I climb into my car while the boys get onto their bikes and soon enough we are making our way over to the funeral.

Once we get there, we all park and begin to make the short walk to Beast's headstone. Once we get there, I drop to my knees and begin sweeping the dirt and fallen leaves from the stone. "Rage, give me the bag please." I call out.

"Here ya go." He says holding the bag over my shoulder.

I take it and begin picking up the leaves so they won't end up on any other graves. After I'm done I sit and read the inscription on the stone, "Jonathan "Beast" Drew Wolf
Proud Devil's Angels MC Member and Vice President."

"Hi baby," I whisper as I look at the stone again, "Joey is doing good. He's two months now and is growing really fast. He looks more and more like you every day, and he has your attitude and anger issues. Everyone loves him, of course. I miss you a lot Beast, but I have to go. I have to go be with Joey and help get ready for the upcoming holidays. I love you baby." I kiss my hand and press it to the headstone and stand.

"You okay Belly?" Shank asks pulling me into a side hug as we walk.

"Yeah." I nod my head up at him, "It gets easier every time. I don't cry anymore, I use to cry every single time I got near the headstone."

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and let's go, "That's great Belly. Alright, I guess we actually better get goin'. Lets go boys!" He calls to Rage, Jimmy, Shank and Jr.

They all come and meet up with us and we all go back to the clubhouse. Once we get there, we walk into the bar and see everyone there. Joey is with Lo and Ironhead sleeping in his carrier and everyone around is trying to be as quiet as possible, which is cute as hell. I walk over to her and gently pick Joey up, "Thank you for watching him."

She smiles up at me and nods, "Of course Dear, I love to watch him."

I smile back at her and turn to everyone else, "So four days until Thanksgiving? What are we all going to do?"

"Cook and have a barbeque as usual." Light says taking a sip from his beer.

I nod, "Okay. I was just making sure, I'll probably stay in all day until Joey sleeps. Then I'll join y'all, its to cold to have him outside."

"Okay, Belly. Well in that case, we can cook and then eat inside here at the bar and then go out for the bonfire when Joey sleeps." Mr. H says.

"Thank you."

"Course Belly." He says back.

~ Thanksgiving Day. ~

"Look at my baby." I choo to Joey as he lays on the changing table in his fresh diaper.