X

cuddles✨

finn had just surprised you by coming to visit you in the midst of his busy schedule. you both were on the couch, finns arm around you and your head in between his chest and shoulder. on the tv was a movie, "it follows", finns favorite.

you had already known about finn being a human heater, but you never really got bothered by it because you usually saw him in the colder months. now he was visiting in the summer, it's hot and sticky outside, it could be sunny all day and then storm all night. you were totally not prepared for the extra heat.

after around an hour of watching the movie, you noticed that you were getting sweaty. you knew it wasn't because of the summer heat, you were inside and you knew that it was nerves either because you don't/shouldn't get nervous around finn.

after 5 minutes of debating what it was in your mind, you realized that it was neither and instead something that was in the middle of the two. it was finn and his stupid body heat, great when cold, but the complete opposite right now.

you focus back on the movie and then look up at finn, who is staring at the tv with a smile on his face.

"finn?" you whisper to the growing boy, still looking at him.

"hmm?" he hums back questioningly

"you're really warm," you giggle slightly at his confused expression.

"i am?"

"yeah, and i'm getting kinda hot. ya know, with the blanket and then you being unreasonably warm." all he did is nod and pull you closer. "finn... i'm serious."

"gotcha," and with that, he pulls you so you're laying on top of him.

"i hate you."

"i love you baby," finn said smiling at you.

as you finally look up at him and see his smiling face, you can't help but smile too.

——————————————————————
a/n
this was supposed to be slightly over dramatic. hope this was cute. got this idea from a headcannon i was writing and decided to write an imagine about it instead.
claire