XXII

jealous✨

you were at home getting ready to go out with finn for a little movie date when finn called you and told you to open your front door.

"what do you mean 'open the door'? i'm in my room, you know where the key is." you reply kind of annoyed that finn came almost 2 hours early.

"i need to talk to you, it's important," he says quickly. you hear the door opening both in real life and over the phone, which the call quickly ended because finn was here. you also hear finn basically running to your room.

"why are you taking pictures like that with other guys?" he asks out of breath.

"what do you mean!?"

"i mean, i don't wanna see you posing like you're with your boyfriend if your real boyfriend isn't there."

"well i'm sorry i made you mad, i honestly didn't mean to."

finn sighed and looked away, "it's okay, just please let me know when you are going to take pictures like that, it makes me less nervous about you leaving me."

"finn you know i would never leave you! i love you, i tell you this every day, multiple times too."

"i know i just get jealous about having a gorgeous girlfriend/boyfriend and them being around guys who are probably better than me," finn looked away again, he was showing how vulnerable he was and didn't like it.

"baby, i have eyes for you and you only, don't worry so much, i could never be in a world without you by my side. remember that," you put your arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek, "i love you so much."

finn looked at you and smiled, you knew he probably needed more than just you saying you loved him and him only, so you pressed your lips against his and hummed.

"let's go and get some ice cream."

"don't invite any of your friends, y/n."

"you got it, dude."

——————————————————————
a/n
sorry for the short hiatus! i have school now and the stress is already getting to me, i've only been there for a week. i hope to write more this labor day weekend!
      claire