XII

awards✨

you have been acting and performing since you were little. your face and name was on many different movies and tv shows throughout the years. when stranger things came out, you were busy filming all the time and flying to different places so much that you couldn't watch it, so when you ended up meeting millie and noah at the sag awards last year, you didn't exactly know who they were.

you were nominated for a couple different things yourself and won a few of them. towards the end of the night, you found noah and millie still walking around trying to find other famous celebrities to take pictures with. you three talked for a little while until you realized that you all walked back to the stranger things table. millie quickly introduced you to the remaining people there, those of which included caleb, finn, and cara.

you would glance finns way a few times and each time he was just staring at you, mouth open and eyes wide. you would give a small smile and he would look away for a few seconds, then go right back to looking at you. honestly, you had no idea why he was staring at you, did you have something on your face? did he not like what you were wearing?

caleb finally got him to snap out of it by asking him if he wanted to go walk around for a bit, he said yes, but looking around at everyone's faces he realized they had already tried asking and he didn't hear. deciding you were going to formally introduce yourself, you walked over to finn and caleb.

"hey, caleb and finn right? i just wanted to formally introduce myself, so i'm y/n," you babbled sheepishly, "sorry, award shows get me all worked up."

"yeah, i'm caleb and this is finn," caleb answered, waiting for finn to say something.

"oh- yeah i'm finn, or mike from stranger things," the boy stammered.

"yeah i figured," you giggled, "i just wanted to walk with you guys, it look like millie and noah have left us in the dust."

the boys laugh, you staring at finn. "sorry, i have to go find gaten, i'll see you later though." caleb leaves, wiggling his eyebrows at the two of you and starts walking towards the table.

"so- uh, what do you want to do?" lanky boy asked.

"i don't know, walk around like we planned?" you inquired smiling.

"uh- yeah, sure." came the reply.

walking around, the two of you talked about basically everything. since the both of you were done with your awards and didn't have anything better to do, you just continued to walk around until finn got a text saying he needed to go back to his hotel.

"sorry y/n, i have to go, this has been super fun."

you smiled and replied, "it's fine, as long as you give me your number before you go." the boy blushed and looked down, pulling out his phone again, giving it to you. "here, but seriously this was definitely something else."

finn laughed and nodded. "i'll see you soon, right?"

"of course finn, just text me, you have my number," you joked. finn was staring at you again, but this time, you felt butterflies in your belly. what was he doing?

"yeah, o-of course, i'll text you soon." as you watched his taller/shorter figure walk farther away, you couldn't help but grin at the thought of THE finn wolfhard wanting to see you again. all you could think of is his stupid smile and fluffy looking hair. what a night.

——————————————————————
a/n: hope this was as cute as i think it is. i started writing this and then stopped for a few days and then had inspiration again. love that. also, thank you so much for so many reads!! like holy crap i think i'm almost at 1k? idk, but thank you!!!
claire