XXXIV

10 minute power hour✨

you were working at the game grumps office for the summer and it was a whole lot of fun. arin and danny were amazing and so nice. you enjoyed helping out with the 10 minute power hour the most though.

arin was on the phone with someone and you were setting up the many lights behind the camera. "who's coming today, dan?" you ask looking at dan for a split second.

"it's someone i know you'll get along with great and that's all i'm saying." dan said laughing a bit.

"fine, don't tell me. i'll just ask someone else." you walk toward arin, who just ended his phone call. "who is it today?"

"oh-uh, no one special, y/n" he stuttered.

"fine." you walk toward the front of the large office, where you heard a knock on the door.

"hey, this is the game grumps office?" an attractive guy asked looking around you into the lounge. "i'm filming with them for a few hours."

"oh, yeah, i'll take you back to them." the guy nods and walks inside with a few other people behind him. "oh! i'm finn by the way!"

"nice to meet you, finn. i'm y/n," you say continuing to walk to the back of the studio. getting to the back, you realize that this kid was here over a year ago, you remember watching those episodes. damn, he's looking real good nowadays. his voice definitely sounded different too.

walking through the office, you start to realize that you don't know where he needs to be.

"are you filming a power hour? or are you just playing some games with them?" you ask stopping so he can answer.

"i believe i'm doing both? where are they?" he answers. not really knowing if they are filming the power hour first, you bring him there anyway. "so are you an intern or something?"

"or something is one way to describe it. but i don't bring them coffee or anything stupid like that, so call it as you wish." you describe walking into the power hour room, which was being set up with around 3-4 cameras and 2 lights. "i guess the power hour's first!"

finn sits on the couch next to matt, talking about who knows what. you walk over to where suzy is and start talking about whatever comes to mind in 2 minutes. arin walks in holding a few board games, once he sees finn he drops the games and goes to say hello. dan walks in shortly afterwards, doing the same thing. they quickly start filming soon after.

"y/n, you wanna join?" arin asks, winking a little.

"no, it's not my episode."

"no, no, come on, join us." dan says while matt is complaining about him not being invited. you sit next to dan, with finn on your right.

"it's y/n! our friend who works here, and is also underage, like finn!" dan says awkwardly.

"i don't want to be here." you say cringing a bit toward finn. he laughs and slams his hands on the table asking what we're doing.

"we, are playing some weird looking games i found at some toy store!" arin said while finn smiled at you. well at least he's not mad about you joining.

while you four were playing the stupid games arin bought, finn would look over at you every once in a while. you didn't think anything of it until he whispered something in your ear.

"are you okay with me moving closer? arin is suffocating me a little." he laughs and you nod slowly, your face getting warm with a blush. dan sees finn getting closer to you and starts to "ooh" like a little kid.

"finn's moving in boys!!" dan yells and arin finally notices how close you are. you can also see matt and ryan on the side with their eyebrows raised. you already know that it's going to look even worse in the final edit.

"arin was suffocating me, you guys are something else." finn smiles and looks at you, which makes you laugh.

"you better invite us to your wedding. i want a spring wedding for you two, i feel like it would fit your personalities nicely." arin said laughing toward the end. "y/n and finn, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"you guys suck." you say unamused by arins comments. finn just sits there smiling at the camera. he knows you two will be good friends real quick. and maybe more.

——————————————————————
a/n: sorry this took so long!!!! i haven't had the most amazing time because of writers block. but i hope you enjoyed the slight comeback.
claire