one

WARNING!!!

graphical birth explanation ahead. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naru was reading a book when his stomach started to ache so badly. the pain was like his other pain that he kept getting for the past few weeks. the clutched his stomach as he moaned in pain. He cried as he panted. This pain continued until a splash of water had soak his pants.

"Th-the water broke?" his pants are now soaked with amniotic fluid and he knew he had to take off his pants. He did it slowly as the pain have reduced. He could felt 'something' are about to come out of his ass. 

'Why now?' 

A few months ago, he had sold his own virginity as he really needed money to eat. He met the man online and agreed with what he offered which one hundred thousand dollars. They have sex together and as the man requested without condom. To be honest he doesn't even remember the man's face. 

After he got the money, he totally forgot about that night. Not long after that he began to notice that his body began to act differently. But because he is in disbelieved he decided to ignore it. He knew he could be pregnant but he still choose to believe he was merely sick. Even if his stomach kept growing. He kept trying to fool his own self.

As his stomach kept growing bigger he decided not to do anything. To him what he do was right as it was the only way to escape the reality. That was until his stomach  was so big that he can no longer ignored it. And even now what he could think of is to get his stomach back to its original size.

But one thing that he failed to realize is that he have to do this alone.

He clutched his stomach again as the pain came again. He pants and moans in pain trying to decrease the pain but its not getting better. 

'Why me? Why now?' He cried as the pain doubled. As the pain kept come and go in a shorter time, he could no longer kept calm. A wave of pain hit him and he then felt the urge to push. He pushed as hard as he can along with aloud scream. Because he live in an isolated abandoned house no one will  come to help him. Even if he kept screaming in pain. 

After that big push he rest for a few seconds as the pain are not that painful as it is just now. He panting as he tried to take a deep breath. He could felt intense pain at his stomach, hips and back along with his whole body. 

He continued to pushed as the urge to push getting stronger. He scream as he pushed. He could feel that 'something' began to slowly sliding down. 

'Damn it! The pain is too much. That thing is stuck..' with all his strength he hold the bed's head rest as he pushed. he pushed so hard as the 'something's head fully out. 

'Just a little bit more. If this is out then the whole thing will be out.' he told his self as he bites his lips together and pushed again. 

"AAAAA!!!" 

With a deep breath and the loudest scream he managed to pushed everything out. 

'its finally over.' He cried. but then again a sense of emptiness filled his heart. He kept crying as he looked at the ceiling as he still breathing harshly. The 'thing' also cried as loud as his little lung can. He cried as if he was trying to tell the person that gave birth to him that he is there. 

'What now?' Naru slowly get up and sit right in front of that 'thing' as kept referring it as. He looked at it in fear. He always thought about running away but now that it is here, he just cant. He never considered the 'thing' that grow inside him as a living being. not until it is in front of him. 

"Why?! Why this happen? Why me? Why?: He cried as he looked at it. This is not a thing but a human. A little human. Even when he looked at it he just couldn't understand anything. He doesn't understand why the feeling that he currently felt is so heavy. 

"Maybe if I... kill him... it will be over? better?" With his shaky hands, he slowly tried to hold the baby's neck. But he can't. The piercing cried of the baby had made him realized that this is not the solution. his hands stopped as the both sides of the baby's stomach. His thumb unconsciously touched the umbilical cord that still attached to him. his eyes trailed it to find the end of it but it stopped at him.

"It's.... connected to me... with me...." He cried again. He now realized that despite every effort he made the baby is still his. Despite every thing he had done it was him who grow him inside his stomach and actually gave birth to him. To this small baby.

It's his. It's always be even without him knowing it. His. He hate him but he still grow and still strong that had to endure him.

"Da... Daddy is sorry! Please forgive me! My baby! Sorry!" He hugged the crying baby close to his as he kept kissing him. 

"I promise you that I will give everything I can to make you happy. We-we will have a better life than this. I promise." He smiled at the-now-sleeping baby.

"My little Haru."

Somewhere at a tall building, a man was looking at the city below him with zero interest.

"Sire, he is pregnant.'

TO BE CONTINUE 

-------------

to be honest I found this in pinterest and decided to write a story base on it along my own idea. And the baby picture is Haru.  

hope you enjoyed it and vote and comment.