three

Slowly he opened his eyes only to be greeted by the unfamiliar ceiling. His mind was fuzzy and couldn't understand why he was there and why he could not hear his son's loud voice. His son? His son!

"Haru!"

He quickly stand up and tried to find his son. He walked to the door in front of him and tried to open it but failed. He was locked. Locked in the luxurious room.

"Please open the door! Please!" He knocked the door harshly and as hard as he can. Until he heard a door was opened.

"Be quiet. You're too noisy." A man came out of the door-which he assumed as bathroom-only wearing a towel around his waist. Droplets of water dripped off his wet hair as he walked to the opened closet across the bathroom door.

"W-who are you? Wh-where is my son? Please give my son back... he is sick. He-"

"Shut up." The man cold voice scared the shit out off Naru. His tears can no longer be contained as he cried silently. He is scared and alone. Alone without his son. Alone with this unknown man.

"Si-sir... please let me go... I-I will give anything that you want. Ju-just give me my son. I promise! Please..." he cried even harder.

The man stopped what even he was doing and looked at him with empty eyes. He walked closer to him which intimidate Naru as he backed away. His back has now touch the door and the man are towering him.

The man lowered his body and pushed Naru's face so that he could looked at him eyes to eyes using his finger. His cold and dangerous eyes stared at Naru with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You don't remember me don't you?"

"Wh-who are you? Gi-give me back my-" the man made a 'tsk' sound as he was clearly annoyed with Naru's words.

"Your son? Last time I check he is also my son." The man's words made Naru became speachless.

"No! He is mine! My son! You-you lie!" He just couldn't believed what the man told him. What ever the man was saying is not true. Haru is his son. He gave birth to him. He took care of him. He loved the boy more then anything the world could ever gave.

"Well, its true but he is also mine. Whether you like it or not. It takes two to tango , remember?" He left Naru crying his eyes out as he continued to wear his clothes.

"Please..... give him back. He-he is all I got. He is my baby..." Naru cried as he hugged the man's leg when he was about to go out of that room.

"Please-" the man pushed Naru away and got out of the room without a word. Leaving Naru crying his heart out. He also made sure to lock the door.

"Let me out! Open this door!! Let me out!!!!"

Naru's nightmare are finally came true. Someone did came to take his baby away.

TO BE CONTINUE.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Double update~~~~

Please vote and comment~~~ and thank you for the votes and comment. Will try to update as often as I can.