Thirteen

"Hey..." Rawon greeted Naru that was absentmindedly patting Haru's bum as he sings lullaby to him. 

"Hey." Naru forced a smile to Rawon. Its already 10 and Haru already asleep. The silence between them speaks a million words yet no one say anything.

"So I heard that he cried today. Em.. why? Did something happen when I was gone?" Usually Rawon is the one that will fetch Haru after they live together but today he have a very important meeting that he need to attend so he can't join Naru to pick him up. 

"He.. asked about us. About you and I. About our family... it broke my heart..." tears started to flow down of Naru's cheeks. He have been so strong for his baby but what he said broke his heart. He knew what it was like to live in a broken family. He grew up in one. And nothing hurts him more than that. Rawon hugged the smaller male and rubs his small back. He knew what he did was wrong but he want to fix everything up. 

"I-I wish to give him the family that I never have. To-to give him all the loves that he ever need. everything in this small world." Rawon knew what happens to Naru as he grew up. Rawon did some back ground check on him after he found out that he got the poor male pregnant. It broke his heart to know that Naru have to face that kind of family. 

"Hey. We will fix everything okay? We are going to be the best parent that Haru ever needed okay? It may take time but we will get it later." Hearing Rawon's words made Naru stopped crying.

"Really?" 

"Yeah. You and me in this together."
****
TO BE CONTINUE
Only a short chapter so yeah. I gonna finish this story by this year tho because I dont have idea about what to write. So see you later 😁😁