twelve

Today  Naru finally have his strength back, he decided to pick his baby from the school (Haru went to preschool). He walked into the classroom only to see his baby crying his eyes out. Naru became panic as Haru rarely cried even if he was hurting. he quickly entered the classroom and took the crying boy into his arms. he tried to calm him by whispering sweet encouraging words to him. he looked at the teacher and asked her what happen.

"I'm so sorry, Mr Lee. I don't know what happen. I found him crying while playing with the other kids. I so sorry, Mr Lee." Naru knew that something must have happen but he can't entirely blame it to the teacher and the kids so he just asked for his son's things and just dismissed himself. carrying both the boy and his belonging are easy as he have been doing it for years. 

"Let's have the ice cream that papa brought yesterday okay?" he said as he get into the car and put his son into the car seat. he kissed the boy's forehead. he wanted the asked the boy why did he cried but he can't bring himself to ask. 

"daddy... they mean. they said Hawu have no fathew... that papa hate Hawu... papa love Hawu wight? daddy too wight?" Haru asked Naru as he was sniffing. he looked played with his fingers as he stared at it. Naru's heart once again was broken by what his son asked. He never knew that this is what his son faced everyday. he himslef began to tear up. his baby was merely 4 years old yet he already think that much. 

"baby... daddy and papa love you so much. so much that we could die for you. always remember that okay baby. always remember we loves you so so much." he hugged the boy and kissed his forehead multiple times. 

"don't think about what people told you. they don't know the truth." what have happen that day made Naru remember about what he and Rawon talked last night. 

"maybe we should forget what have happen and start to be the family that Haru needed."

TO BE CONTINUE

To be honest what Haru felt was what I felt when I was younger. Its hurt yet people take it very easily thinking it as a joke but never knew that that joke actually hurt the most. But I grow up now. So yeah~~ anyway update for today. I already start my semester. =3= ;

So my manhwa recommendation for today is 'What lies at the end' by haribo. Its a good manhwa and its a completed one. The pic is above so yeah~~~ if you like it I can suggest another manhwa 😁😁