fifteen

For the past few weeks, all three of them have became close and Naru started to open up to Rawon even more as they spend more time together. But one thing that have change is that Naru and Rawon are now roommate. This happen when Haru visited his grandparents' house and saw that the old married couple slept in one same room. To him it was weird because his parents did not do that. So being a curious child he is, he question them as to why they stay in different rooms and not in a same room like his grandmama amd grandpapa. But when both of them tried to explain it to him, he just could not understand why. Because they were running out of idea they just followed what he want and stayed in a same room. At first, they do not share a same bed together but Naru was dont have a heart to let Rawon sleep on the sofa everyday, he decided that they can share a bed.

Naru's morning routine have also changed during that time. This is because everyday without fail he will made sure that he cooked their breakfast and made sure to wake them up for work and school. He have became accustomed to this routine. Yes, this house have maids and cook that can do it for them but he just cant let them do everything. He was used to cook every day and also made sure his son are well taken care of by himself not others. So he told Rawon that he want to cook for them and do house chores but Rawon only let him cook. So they still have the maids to do the house chores but not the cook. The cook have been send back to his parents' house and Naru can use the kitchen as he pleased.

Before he wake Haru up, he actually wake Rawon up first. He also learnt that that man are very difficult to wake up and this habit are actually being inherited to their son. But Rawon is still the hardest to be woken up and also always spend a long time to get ready for work. So Naru have to wake him up first before wake Haru up and cooked for their breakfast.

"Rawon, wake up. Its already 6 a.m. wake up."

"Five more minutes..."

The most usual reply that Rawon will give him. This man are sometimes hopeless.

"Wake up. You need to work."

"Noo..."

The way he whines always made Naru thinks that maybe Rawon are secretly a 10 years old kid that wqs trapped in a 28 years old man and is too lazy to go to school. He patted Rawon's forearms like how he always do to Haru. This always works its wonder on both father and son duo and actually manage to wake them up.

"Wake up."

"Okay...."

The moment Rawon wake up, Naru quickily told him to get ready and goes to their son's room. He opened the door and see the little boy was still sleeping.

"Baby wake up."

He do the same things that he do to Rawon and Haru too let out a whine as his sleep was bothered by him. Naru can only smiled as he know the boy will wake up soon.

"Come on baby, wake up. You dont want to miss your school today right?"

He tried again. And after a couple more whines, Haru actually wakes up.  He took the uniform that Haru need to wear for that day and put it on the bed. Haru can take a bath by himself now and he also can dress himself too. After Naru was sure that Haru are now taking a bath, he went downstairs to cook their breakfast.
****
While he put the last plate of pancakes on the table, Naru heard Rawon and Haru talking from upstairs and he knew that both of them are coming down for breakfast and ready for the day. He so heard Rawon answered questions that Haru asked and he adore the father-son interaction. But one question that made him interested in.

"Papa, awe you coming to my school fow the famiwy day?"

Haru still have problems with his 'R' pronounciation. They tried to fix it but he still dont want to say it correctly. Its not a major problem for them and maybe with a little bit more practice he will get it. He know that the family day event that the preschool have this weekend. But he was not sure if Rawon can make it because if he was not mistaken, the man have an important meeting that day.

"Of course! Im going with papa. Are you excited?"

Even is Naru cant see Haru's face, he knew that the boy was very happy. Rawon must have cancel his plan for Haru if he said that. He knew Rawon would do everything for his family and canceling a meeting is nothing for him.

"Thank you papa!"

"Your welcome. Now lets get down and have our breakfast before daddy finished all of our food."

Rawon guided Haru to the table and made sure that the boy sat in between him and Naru. They eat and by the time that they have to go, Naru made sure that he gave both of them their lunchboxs. He always made sure Haru have it and he just started to pack Rawon's lunch after he found out that the man always skip his lunch. And both of them always finished it.

"Bye daddy."

Naru kissed Haru's forehead before letting him go with Rawon. He watched as his son got into the car with his father. Now that he saw them together, he thinks that he actually made a good decision of staying here. Haru get a father that he always longs for and needs, he also have good home and recieve better education. And if something did happen to him, he will have someone to depend on. He was just glad that he did made the right decision.

To be continue

Omg 25k read?! I cant believe it. Thank you guys. Sorry for this very late update. I have been busy lately and also have writer block. Anyway the story might have a few more chapters left and hopefully to emd before next semester start again.

I am sorry if this long ass chapter are boring but this is for now (sadly). Anyway till next time.

Please vote and comment. I will tried to reply them~~.

Thank you for supporting this story.