two

Four years have passed by. Everything changed along that four years. Naru have became a famous writer and currently own a flower shop. Why flower shop? Its because Haru loves flower so much that he actually asked Naru to open a flower shop so that he can look at all those beautiful flower everyday. Which Naru actually did. He would do anything for his son even if its kills him. They are happy and Naru hopes that this happiness will last forever.

But, destiny have different path for them.

Naru was arranging the flower pots in his shop when he received a phone call from the kindergarden.

"Mr. Lee, your son seem like he have fever so can you please take him home now?"

"Oh my god... aa... umm.... I-I will be there as fast as I can!" He quickly grabbed his  coat from the counter and clumsily locked his shop. Because he cant really think straight he actually ran to the kindergarden.

When he arrived he went straight to his son's class. He was greeted by the teacher who is currently trying to calm his son who is crying his heart out.

"He kept crying for you this whole day. I think its better if you bring him home early." The teacher gave the crying boy to his father.

"Baby..." he took his son into his arms and kissed his forehead. The boy calmed down as he is in his father's arm.

"Here is his bag and bunny."

"Thank you..." he smiled at the teacher before he go home.

The walk to their house was quiet. Really quiet. But Naru doesn't care because all he can focus was his son.

"Later we go home daddy will cook you your favourite porridge, okay?" The boy nod his head and earned the father's laugh.

What Naru also failed to notice was there was three man that currently following him. Naru was too busy trying to to get home as fast as he can that didnt realise one of the man is in front of him. He stop walking as the man block his way.

"Um.. sir can you move? I need to go home right now." He asked nicely even though he was terrified. He tighten his hold in his son as he tried to walk pass that man. But two other man came from behind him and grabbed his arms. He tried to break free but the man in front of him hve closed his mouth and nose using a small cloth that he knew was soaked in chloroform.

"Daddy!" That was the last thing he heard before his world became black.

TO BE CONTINUE
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter~~~~

Dont forgot to vote and comment.

And thanks for the votes