nineteen

Being nervous is understandable since today is the day both of them will get married. Naru is so nervous that he has been shaking and restless the whole morning. He never thought that he would actually get married especially after he had Haru. He really hope that he is actually doing the right decision and that Rawon won't back away from his marriage too. Speaking of Rawon, he haven't seen Rawon in a week. It's all because his mother believe that it will bring bad luck if they met before their marriage. Even his son is currently under his soon-to-be in laws care.

Ding!

Hearing his phone ring he quickly checked his notification and immediately smile as he read the message that Rawon send.

Ready to be my Mr.Ashton?

If he was uncertain a minute ago now he is more than certain.

Yes.

He smiled and let out a deep breath and keep his phone in his pocket after putting it in silence mood. He is ready. His family is waiting for him. He pick up the flower bouquet and silently wait for his bridesmaid (Groom?) to come and tell him that everything is ready. And finally the moment have come when Henry, Rawon's cousin come into the room with a big smile urging his to hurry up.

"Let's go. Everything is ready now."

"I am ready now. Let's go."

****

Standing in front of the door felt surreal but he know that this is what he want. He took a deep breath and smiled as he saw his son running to him while carrying a basket filled with flower petals.

"Daddy!"

Naru hugged the boy as he does the same to him. His baby looks so handsome today especially with his baby tuxedo.

"Baby! Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

Naru laughed at his son's anticipation. He then patted the boy's hair and give him a quick kiss before telling him to get ready.

"Let's go."

As soon as Naru said that the door is opened and he could finally see Rawon waiting for him at the alter. Standing there in his beautiful black tuxedo that matched him and their son. Probably as nervous as Naru is right now. But when their eyes met, they knew that this is happening and that they both want this. Haru is now walking down the aisle with his small hands busy throwing the petals everywhere and even stumble a few times that cause the adults to laugh at his clumsiness. And Naru who is walking behind him.

Gracefully walking down the aisle is like a dream for both of them and seeing their son cutely walking in front of Naru while throwing the flower petals to the ground is even more crazier than what they could have imagined. But when their eyes met it's like a whole new reason that convince them that they are doing the right thing. Slowly Naru arrived to where Rawon is standing in front of everyone that attend the beautiful ceremony. It was so quick and smooth and they are now married.

"You are now husband and husband. You may kiss your groom."

And just like that they are husbands now. The kissed was full with passionate and loves until they was interrupted by a  small hand and a pout from their one and only son.

"I want kiss too" 

Both Rawon and Naru laughed but still give him the kiss that he asked for.

****
That night they decided to take it easy and have a family time. Thus is why they are now on their bed along with Haru in the middle of them while watching a movie n the television.

"Daddy, can we stay like this fowever?"

"Of course."

"So now that you and papa is mawwied does that means I will be big brotha?"

That question is not they are expecting to come from the boy.

"Come again?"

"Grandnana say if you mawwied I be big brotha. Daddy I want a sissy but a brotha is fine too."

Rawon seriously need to talk to his mother. He doesn't know what else did his mother have teaches his son.

"Maybe later okay, baby."

Naru clearly tried to nagotiate with the little boy since he know where this could lead to.

"No! I want sissy now!"

TO BE CONTINUED

So anyway I think it will be better if they have another chapter? Idk. There would be one last chapter left so stay tune. Do vote and comment. Ily 💕💕

P/S: have you watch the last episode of 2gether the series? Dayum the 1/4 of it was so sad. I am glad they have a happy ending but I wish for maybe more intimidate scene? (Idk) they don't even kiss in the last episode😭 Which couple do you like the most? Do comment your favourite couple and mine is TypeMan since the are so cute together.