eight

"I wanna go home." Naru said as Rawon helped him laid down and pull the blanket over him.

"I will talk to the doctor later. But, now you have to rest. Okay?" Rawon pick Haru up as he want to bring the boy home with him.

"Whe-where are you taking him?" Naru grabbed Rawon's hand before he could move away from him.

"Home. He need to sleep."

"But-but he can sleep with me. Here I-I can sleep at the sofa and he-he can have my bed instead." Naru tried to negotiate with Rawon. He want his son with him. He doesnt want to be separated from him. One week without him are enough to make him go crazy.

"Naru, youre sick. You have to rest. Im going to take him home but I promise you I will bring him back to you tomorrow. Okay?" Rawon stroked Naru's face. Haru still peacefully sleeping in his arm.

"But-but- I-I need him! Dont take him away!" Naru started to cry. For some reason he felt like his tears are too cheap as he kept on crying for every single things.

"Now, Naru. I am taking him home to sleep. I will bring him back to you tomorrow you get it? Just go to sleep okay?" Rawon tried to put Naru to sleep yet again. He have difficulties to control Naru's emotion as he kept crying for their son.

"But-but-"

"No but. I will be back and you are gonna sleep. When you awake we will be here for you okay?" Naru just nodded his head and laid down.

"Now close your eyes." Rawon pulled the blanket until it reached Naru's chest and patted his head before going out.

"Good night."

Rawon brought Haru home and tucked him in his bed. He kissed the boy's forehead and made sure that Haru is confortable before going to his room.

But before he could sleep his phone rang. Because he was too tired he answered the called without looking at the caller.

"Hel-"

"How is he?"

"Hi mom. Im fine."

"Not you stupid! My son-in-law. How is he? Where is my Haru?" Rawon sighed as he sat on his bed.

"He is fine. He just have fever and thats it. And Haru is sleeping."

"Thats not what I heard Rawon. The doctor said he was too stressed out that he have fever because of that. What did you do, Rawon?" He knew his mother is currently pissed at him.

"Nothing-"

"Nothing?! Rawon people wont simply  passed out and have a fucking fever for nothing Rawon! You better tell me what happen or else. I will-"

"Mom Im tired. I gonna sleep. We will talk later. Bye." He end the call before his mother can say anything again.

Rawon sighed as he laid down and sleep and soon as his head hit the pillow.

TO BE CONTINUE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Today is the only day I can update this story 😭😭 so sad. Anyway sorry for the late update.

And what do you think about bts's new song? I fucking love it.

Oh and please vote and comment. Thank you for you vote and comment. Till next time, bye!