five

I'm a bts trash ==
-----------------------------------------------------------

After 3 meetings and a few hours of his mother's nagging, Rowan is finally home. He gave his coat to the butler that is standing next to him.

"How is he?"

"He refused to eat, sir. He also locked himself in the bathroom everytime we tried to get him to eat." He just sighed. Is he too cruel?

"Just cook something light and send it to my room." Rawon walked to his room. He then stopped in front of the door and take a deep breath before opening it.

A pillow was thrown to his face right as soon as he opened it. He looked at Naru in anger. How dare this boy throw a pillow to his face.

"I-I sorry!" Naru then tried to run to the bathroom but he was stopped by Rawon. Naru was thrown to the bed and he was really scared. The looked that Rawon gave sent chill to his bone.

"So my butler said you dont want to eat. Now tell me why." He asked as his hands still pinned Naru's hands to the bed. Towering him as he layed on it.

"I-I dont want to eat. Not until you give me my child back!" Naru tried to struggle but Rawon overpowered him.

"Let me go!"

"Nope. Not until you eat." As he finished his words they heard a knock on the door. A man opened it and put the tray of food on the table at the conner of the room. He put the plates on the table along with the drinks.

"Your food, sir." He bowed to both of them before going out.

"Now eat." Rawon throw Naru on his shoulder carrying him like a bag of potato. He put him on the chair and he sat on the other chair next to it.

"Eat." He said as he also ate the food that they served him. But Naru is not eating. He sighed. He put his spoom down and took Naru's spoon.

"Here." He offered Naru's a spoon of his untouched chicken tortellini soup. Naru is unsure about what to do but he slowly opened his mouth. He ate slowly as he enjoying the food. Having a bite of it made him realised that he haven't ate anything since yesterday.

'I-I dont want to eat. Not until you give me back my child!' He then looked at the food and the man that currently feeding him. He betrayed his son. He ate food. Tears started to flow out of his eyes.

"Hey- hey why are you crying?" Rawon became panic. He never thought that he would cried.

"I-I eat! I betray Haru! I eat!" Naru cried even louder. Rawon who dont know what to do hugged the crying boy and patted his back softly.

"Shhh.... its okay. Youre just eating. Its fine. Shhhh...."

"But-but Haru? What about my baby?"

"How about this, you eat then I promise will bring you to him." He said as he patted the boy's back.

"Pro-promise?" He asked Rawon again.

"Yes. Now eat." Rawon continued to feed the boy until he is full.

"Now that you have eat. Lets get you to sleep, okay." After putting Naru to sleep he continued to eat his food.

"Too many drama today."

He took his phone and called his mother.

"How is he?"

"No hello to your mother, Rawon?" His sassy mother said with even colder tone.

"Okay, fine. Hello dear mother. How is my cute son doing?" He asked his mother as he looked at the window in front of him.

"He is fine. He woke up earlier looking for his daddy. Now when are you going to let me meet my son-in-law?" He seriously got annoyed by his mother.

"Yeah, yeah. After this."

"And when is after this? If you made me wait for too long, I swear I will attack your house next."

"Yes, mom. I will bring him when we are ready. Now, I gotta go." He end the call before his mother could say anything. He could hear his mother cursing at him now.

TO BE CONTINUE
-----------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUE-----------------------------------------------------------

This is their room anyway. Oh and the picture above are how Naru's looked like.

Anyway do you like bts? What is your fav bts's song? Mine is Daeng.

Till mext time, bye. Oh and domt forget to vote and comment.

Thank you for the vote and comment.