six

Its been a week since he first got into this house. Everyday Naru would faced the same routine. He would slept with Rawon but woke up with an empty bed.

And like a normal day for him, Naru woke up alone in that room. Rawon are nowhere to be found. He sighed as he decided to take a bath and continued with his day. He cant get out of the room as Rawon always made sure that he locked the door before leaving him alone.

He just stared at the window all day long as he have nothing to do. He missed his son so much that its hurt him to think that he is not there for him.

"Baby...." tears flowed again.

"Sir, are you awake?" He heard a voice from outside of the room. He knew that that must be the maid. Every morning, a maid will come and served his breakfast. This also include lunch during afternoon and dinner before he sleep.

"Come in." The maid get into the room and do her job. She put the food on the table and kindly guide Naru to the table. She also stand next to him and waited for him to finish his breakfast.

But today is different. Naru cant finished his food today. He dont feels good since the moment he woke up. And clearly he cant force himself to eat more then what he already did.

"Im done." He said it to her as he got to the bed. He felt a bit feverish and tired as well. But before he could reached his bed, he pass out.

"Sir!"

While Rawon is currently in a meeting he was shocked to learn the news.

"Sir, Sir Naru faint in your room and they are on his way to tge hospital."

"What?! Take me there now!" He demanded. Not caring about the meeting anymore as to him Naru is mpre important.

"Sir our meeting?" One of his employees asked him.

"Cancel this meeting and bring it to another date." He said to his PA and stormed out of the room.

When his driver is about the opened the door for him, he stopped him.

"I will drive. Just go home." He took the keys from the man and got into his car. Leaving the man behind. The 40 minutes drives became a 15 minutes drives thanks to his driving skill. He was too worried about what is happening to Naru that he actually drive as fast as he can.

He got into the hospital. Walked to Naru's ward and felt a sense of relief when he saw him sleeping peacefully on the bed. He asked the doctor that is in the room doing his check on him.

"What happen to him, doc?"

"He is too stress out to the point that his body can longer bare the tension. And because of that he have a high fever. He have to have a lot of rest and be free from that stress." He just nodded his head.

"If thats all, just tell me if you need anything." The doctor excused himself and Rawon thanked him for his service.

"Am I too cruel for you?"

TO BE CONTINUE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating this story 😭😭 I have a very hectic week.... so yeah.....  thank you for the vote and comment and please vote and comment this chapter as well. Thank you again.