seventeen

They have being more and more like family as the day passed by. Both Naru and Rawon also noticed that Haru have becoming livelier and happier than before. This make Rawon wonder what would they be if he decided to take this whole family thing to the next step. Well Haru is his son and soon he would wonder why his parents are not married like any of his friend's parents are. But at the same time he is afraid. He have made a lot of mistakes at the beginning of their relationship.

"Sir, would you like to go home now?" listening to the driver make Rawon remember that he promised Haru to buy some strawberry cheese cake and also some banana milk for Naru and Haru. Both of them have an unhealthy obsession with banana milk and as a result Rawon have to refill the banana milk stock every two days.

"To Haru's favorite café first and then to the Korean mart."

"For banana milk again, sir?" of course everyone knew about it. Even the mart's cashier knew him.

"Yes, they finished the last one last night and already beg for more this morning as usual." Even the driver noticed that every time Rawon talk about Naru and Haru he would always smiled and he looked so happy unlike how he was before.

During the trip to the café, Rawon chatted Naru and asked him if he need anything other than banana milk and just usual message like when he would be home and what he (Rawon) want for dinner.

Just as Rawon was about to open the door, he could hear Haru's voice calling for him from the opposite side of the door.

"Papa! You're home!" as soon as the door was opened, he jumped into Rawon's arms. The habit that he got after watching some cartoons. Rawon playfully kissed Haru's cheeks.

"Where's your daddy?"

"In the kitchen." Listening to Haru's voice melt Rawon's heart. Rawon continued to kiss Haru's soft cheeks rapidly as they headed to the kitchen. Haru laugh as he tried to avoid Rawon's ticklish kisses.

"Daddy, papa is back!" Rawon put Haru down and let him run to his daddy. Rawon followed the boy to the kitchen and give Naru a kiss on his lips like what he always do every time he got home. Naru gladly kissed Rawon back. But they were stopped by their little boy.

"Papa, I want a kiss too." Haru said as he pulled Rawon's shirt. Both of them laughed before they both kissed the little boy.

"Let's have dinner after you finish changing your clothes."

And like any other day, they would have their dinner together and have the cake that Rawon brought. After the dinner Rawon would help Naru with the dishes and the three of them would cuddle in front of the television and spend their night talking and relaxing together.

This have made Rawon wanting something more than this. He want them to be a real family and by that he meant to make Naru as his legal spouse, to be his one and only husband. But he still have no idea how to propose. Maybe he need to ask his mother since she is the best in planning this kind of things. What about rings? So many things to be prepared and he certainly need to get everything ready as soon as possible if he want him to be officially his soon.

TO BE CONTINUE

Honestly I was panicking about this book went missing. Luckily its back. I was supposed to finish this chapter a few days earlier but I was sick for a few days now. Btw my exam is coming in a few weeks so again I might be missing for another weeks~~ but I will try to update soon. Oh and this book are going to end in a few more chapters.

And Jin is killing me lately witb his hot af visual. Im dying.