eighteen

Lately Rawon have very busy and Naru noticed that he always got home quite late. There are time where he barely eat dinner with them. This has made Naru felt uneasy. Haru also notice this weird behavior of his fathers and he did asked them a few times yet Naru always told him that papa is busy.

"Daddy, where is papa?" Haru asked Naru as they ate their dinner alone without Rawon. Sometime Naru wonder what did Haru think every time he told him that his papa is working.

"Papa is at work, baby. Papa told me to tell you he gonna be late tonight. Are you okay with that?" Naru asked Haru and the child seems okay with what his father told him. As he saw Haru eat the food, he wonder what Rawon is currently doing. He missed how the three of them always have diner together even when he was busy but now it seems like everything is back to how it was before.

This continued for a few weeks. Naru started to get restless. What if Rawon is hiding something from him? What if he decided Naru is no longer alone? Will he left him? Or worst separate him from Haru? Will that happen? What if he decided that Naru is no longer needed in his life and even Haru's life?

Will he end up alone?

Again?

****

Rawon came home quite late that night. But the first thing he does was visiting Haru's room. He made sure that his little boy is sleeping save and sound and also as comfortable as he can. The boy was a mess literally. One pillow was laying on the floor and half of the blanket was tossed aside. But the only thing that made Rawon's heart was the fact that his son is cuddling with a shiba inu plush toy that he brought for him on their first family outing. He carefully put the boy back into his bed and covered him with the blanket properly and put the abandoned pillow next to him. He even kissed the boy on the forehead before going out of the room.

"Good night, baby."

He sighed as he slowly walked into his room that he shared with Naru. He actually hoped that he won't wake the other man up. The whole month was stressed enough for him. He need to make sure everything is perfect when he is going to propose to Naru later. He spend days on finding the perfect ring for him and also a perfect place to do it. Not to mention that he need to find the right day and how to actually do it.

When he was about to enter the room, he was shocked to hear someone crying inside the room. He quickly ran into the room. Because who else would cry in that room except for Naru. And he was right. He saw Naru crying at the corner of the room. He went into panic mode. He quickly tried to coax the man as he seem like he was hyperventilate.

"Hey, Hey, baby. Look at me. Hey."

He put both of his hands on both Naru's ears. This way he can see Naru's eyes and Naru also can see him. He wiped Naru's tear with both of his thumbs. He tried to coax Naru to tell him why he is crying. And of course Naru won't tell him.

"You can tell me anything. I won't get angry at you. I promise."

"Really? Y-you w-won't get an-angry?"

"Yes. Just tell me anything and I promise I will fix everything for you. Just don't cry. I hate seeing you crying like this."

"If-if I tell you... will you go away?"

Rawon just smiled as he pulls Naru in his arms and they actually cuddles at that corner of their room in the dark. He even kissed Naru's forehead and he carefully stroked Naru's hand that he held.

"Never. I will never leave you. Never."

"Did-did you hate me?"

Rawon stopped what he was doing. He was stunned at the question that Naru asked.

"Why baby? What make you think that I hate you? I never ever hate you. I-"

Before he could continued his words Naru cut him short.

"But-but you rarely spend t-time with me and-and Haru. I-I thought that you-you hate me. You wont leave me right? You-you wont separate me and Haru right?"

Now he knew that he fucked up so bad. He didnt mean to do this. Maybe he was too engrossed in planning his proposal plan that he somehow abandoned his own family. He quietly sighed as he kissed Mary's head a few times before explaining to him about what he been doing the whole time.

"I would never do that. I actually have been planning something really important for us. But I don't know how to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Emm... I... how to say this. I... I want to ask you..."

"Ask me what?"

Now he is nervous. How people have the bravery to propose? He felt like his heart might fall any moment now.

"Will you... will you marry me? Will you spend all of your remaining life with me? With us being a family?"

And Naru become speechless. Will he be accepted? Naru won't say no right?
The nervousness is killing every bit of him.

"You... are... are you serious? You are not joking right?"

"Of course I am serious babe. Why would I joked about this serious matter? I-you know it wasn't suppose to you know be like this. I don't know how to tell you. I have been busy lately planning about the way to propose you. Seems like its no longer useful."

"I.. yes.."

"Uh? What? I... did I hear it right?"

"Yes! I would marry you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

To be continue.

Sorry for the late update. I was busy with club's meetings and also classes. But good news is this story will end in 2 more chapters (maybe)

For this update I would like to recommend a few thai bl drama that I have been watching during my sem break (and maybe some chinese bl)

1. Until we meet again.
-currently at episode 12 and Pharm is so cute also Team and Win is my fav couple.

2. Love by chance.
-at this point maybe (maybe) I am in love with Saint. He is so cute. This drama already completed(? Is it the right word?) But I am hoping for season 2 for Can and Tin.

3. Why r u.
-once again Saint is one of the main character. Saint is so cute and I like Zon as well he is so handsome. But this is a new drama and only have 1 episode.

4. The untamed.
-even if I did talk about this before I still want to conclude it here. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo is so handsome. (Chinese drama)

5. 2 moons.
-this is one of the first bl drama I have watched. I like this drama because of the cast (as usual) and also the story line. There are the second season for this 2 moons 2.

6. Guardian.
-this is a chinese drama. One of my first as well.

Thats all from me and do suggest me some good bl drama too. See you next time. Thank you for reading and the vote and comment. I will try to reply as many as I can when I have time.