nine

As promised, Rawon brought Haru to the hospital the next morning. Rawon woke him up and dressed him and even made sure he had his breakfast and a cup of milk. He did being a terrible person to Naru but not to his son.

"Baby wake up." Rawon picked Haru up from his bed. The boy whined as his sleep was interrupted. Haru laid his head on Rawon's shoulder.

"Noo. 'weep, papa." Rawon chuckled as Haru whined even more when they got into the bathroom. After he took Haru from Naru, he already told the boy that he is the boy's other father and Haru accepted it. He started to call him papa as he said "daddy is only for daddy. So you papa! Daddy one only!" .

"No baby. We are visiting daddy remember? If you dont take a bath now, daddy will be so sad. Do you want daddy to be sad?" He asked Haru as he stripped the boy out of his pajamas.

"Nooo! I bath! Daddy no sad!" Haru became sad. He cried. Now its Rawon turn to become panic.

"Shh, dont be sad. Daddy wont be sad. Now lets take a bath and pack some breakfast so we can eat with daddy. Okay?" Haru nodded his head and smiled at his father as he got into the bath tub.

"Huwwy up, papa! Daddy be sad we wate!" Haru splashed the water and Rawon can only sighed.

"Okay, buddy. Okay."

After finished dressing up Haru, they went to the kitchen. Rawon pulled the step stool for Haru and put it in front of the counter. Haru happily climbed the stool and wait for his father to get the ingredient.

"Now, we are making sandwich for daddy. So can you help me to get a few slices of bread?" Rawon asked Haru who took the packet of bread and pulled almost all slices of bread out.

"Thats enough baby. Now do you want to mix the tuna?" He asked the boy as he took a bowl and put in in front of them. He took one tins of tuna and put it inti the bowl. He also put a few spoons of mayonnaise into it. A sprinkle of salt and pepper. He offers the spatula to Haru.

"Yes!"

"Here." The boy took the spatula and started to mix the tuna. Rawon hold the bowl so it wont move.

"Wike this papa? This?" He asked as he mix the tuna.

"Yes. Like that. Now lets put some lettuce and veggies on the bread like this and spread the tuna like this." He showed how to make it and even cut the sandwich to half and put it into a container. They made a lot of sandwich until its fill the container.

After finishing the sandwich, Rawon pull two small bowl and put it on the table. He get the cereal and a cartoon of milk and put it and the rable as well. He get the coffee from the coffee mixer and made Haru's milk. He served the coffee amd the milk on the table and put the cereals amd milk into the bowl.

"Here. Eat this and we can visit daddy after this." He told his son as he also started to eat. Haru ate without a problem. He skillfully use the spoon and eat by himself.

"Now your milk. Drink this and put all of this into the sink." The boy did what he told him to do. He always do it after eating because his daddy always made sure he can clean up after himself. 

"Lets go, baby."

"Yay!" Rawon pick Haru up and grabbed the container from the table. He got into his car and drive to the hospital.

"Papa. Can we eat ice cweam?" Rawom knew he cant escaped his son's puppy face.

"We... will see....."

TO BE CONTINUE.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Im going to be a university student in 2 days == not excited at all. My holiday are now almost over. This sucks == i want my holiday back!

Anyway if you read manga or comic or manhwa my suggestion is 'Royal Servant' its a great comic 😻😻 if you like it maybe I will suggest another comic next time. And do leave your fav comic here. Might as well check it out.

Anyway thank you for the votes and comments

Also please vote and comment thank youu. See you later.

Toward our happy ending (MXM/MPREG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara