sixteen

Today is the Family Day that Haru have been talking about for the whole week. Naru is nervous about attending it with Rawon. Because this is their first time going to Haru's school as his parents. He had a few dress shirts laid on the sofa but he still can't make up his mind.

"Should I wear this or this?" he asked himself as he is wondering which would be better, baby blue or light yellow.

"I like that baby blue shirt."

"Yes. Me too. But don't you think that the yellow one is cute too?"Only then Naru noticed Rawon's presence. He just sigh as he sit on the sofa in front of him and Rawon join him.

"What's wrong?" Rawon asked as he hugged Naru's shoulder so Naru can laid his head on his shoulder.

"I am nervous and I am not sure which shirt I should wear." He told him truthfully. Even though he have a lot of shirts that he can wear, he still can't find any that suit the occasion the most.

"Just wear that baby blue shirt. It's your favorite, right?" Naru agreed with Rawon and went to change his shirt.

"How do I look?" He came back after a few minutes, already finished changing his shirt that he match with a black pants. He also comb his hair so h looked more presentable. Rawon must say that Naru looks just fine in fact he looks gorgeous.

"Gorgeous."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Rawon stand up and kindly offered his hand to Naru who gracefully take it. 
****
When they arrived at Haru's school, they suddenly become the centre of attention. Who would have thought that Haru Lee is actually Rawon Ashton's son.

"Daddy! Papa! You came!"

Haru ran into his parents arms as soon as he saw them. He have been waiting anxiously for them since the first parents arrived at that school.

"Of course, baby. We promise we would didn't we?" Naru said as he kissed the boy's forehead.

"Mr. Ashton, Mr. Lee, please have a sit. Haru, can you show your parent where your seat is?" The class's homeroom teacher came and greet them. Listening to the teacher's word, Haru guided his parents to his seat. At the table there is an additional 2 chairs by the side of the small children chair.

After a little bit of briefing, the family day start with the students presentation and speech. Seeing how good other children was Haru became nervous. He is afraid that he would disappoint his parents since this is their first time seeing him do it. Naru and Rawon who noticed it, quietly hold the boy's hand as a sign of encouragement.

"Its okay, baby. You can do it." Naru said to Haru and Rawon nodded in agreement.

"Weally?"

"Of course, baby. You are the best." This time Rawon was the one to support him.

By the time Haru's turn came, he proudly walk to the front of the classroom. He also bring a picture with him. Rawon already prepared his phone to record a video of Haru's speech.

"This is my family." He said with the biggest smile he ever gave. In the picture there is Naru, Rawon, his grandparents and him during their first dinner together.

"This is gwandpapa. He is vewy wise. Gwandpapa always tell me that evewything is possible as long as I twied. He always tweat me ice cweam when I be a good boy."

Naru bitterly smile. No wonder the boy never asked for ice cream treat anymore its turn out that Rawon's father is Haru's biggest ice cream supplier. Rawon also awkwardly tried to avoid Naru's facial expression.

"This is gwandmama. She is always gwumpy to gwandpapa. But shhhh dont tell hew. She will be mad. She always buy me a new book when we go out. I love evewy book she bought me. And sometime she taught me new words too like frustrated!"

Rawon is so sure that his parents will love this video. Especially by how good Haru is with his words.

"This is daddy and papa. They awe the best pawents that I evew hawe. I love them. Evewyday daddy will cook a lots and lots of good food and papa would helps me with homewowk. I love to helps daddy and papa gawdening evewy weekend. Befowe this I nevew have this much fun because daddy is so so busy and papa is not hewe. But now I have them and I love them so much!"

The moment Haru finished his long speech Naru is already on tears. He never thought that even if Haru looks so happy before, it actually affected him. He might not shows it and it made Naru becime 10 times more guilthy.

"Its okay babe. We can fix this."

Hearing Rawon's gentle voice just decided that Rawon might be right.

To be continue.

I finally update. Yeay. I was supposed to update this chapter earlier but I have writerblock so I cant do it right away. I will try to update more in future.

P/s- this chapter is not proofread

My manga/manhwa suggestion for this time is 'love is an illusion'. This manga is actually base on omegaverse so feel free to check it out. Its already complete but still have side story update.

Also I recommend 'the untamed' series that is base on a yaoi manhua 'mo dao zushi' that also have an anime.

My precious Xiao Zhan aka Wei Ying.