Eleven

As requested.
----
Today is the day that Naru finally able to go home and by home meaning Rowan's house. He is very excited to be able to spend time with Haru again. He want to cook for him, cuddle him to sleep and all those things that they always do together.

"Daddy, you have to see my woom! Papa said I big boy and big boy have own woom!" Haru tried to pull his daddy to his new room. Naru just smiled and followed his son. Rawon just sighed as he saw how excited his son is. 

"Haru, let daddy rest. he is still sick and need a lot of rest you know." Rawon stopped his son as he pulled Naru into his arms and carried his bridal style to their room. 

"But papa..." 

"Ca-can he stay here? i-I don't want him away." Naru asked Rawon as he hides his face in Rawon's shoulder. Rawon sighed again. he wanted to spend his time with Naru alone but then again the doctor said not to stress him up so he just agree with him. 

"Okay. Haru come. You're sleeping with us." haru slimed and ran to follow his parents. he opened the door and quickly ran to the bed. he climbed the bed and sat in the middle of it. 

"daddy! here !" Rawon put Naru on the bed before leaving them to change his clothes. he brought along Naru's sleep wear. and helped him  to change his clothes too. and for Haru the maid already changed his clothes. they lied together on the big-comfy bed. Haru snuggle close to Naru. 

"wait you need you meds so waithere i will take it for you. and also Haru's milk." Rawon goes out of the room leaving Haru and Naru alone, still snuggling. 

"daddy... is papa my dad?" Haru suddenly asked. his whispers crushed Naru's heart. for 4 years Haru never asked Naru about his other father and always know that naru is actually his mother. 

"why, baby?" Naru patted Haru's bum as he hummed a lullaby for his cute baby.

"kids at my school said my dad hate me that why I only have one parent. is it true? is that why papa never home? do you hate me as well? because i bad boy?" Naru frozed listening to his child's word. that boy was barely 4 years old yet he face this kind of difficulties at a very young age. 

"baby... papa is you dad and he never hates you. he loves you just like how I love you." Naru kissed his baby's forehead. 

"I love you. we love you. and you are the best baby that we ever asked for, remember that." Haru smiled at his mother's word. 

"here Haru drink this." Rawon came into the room with a try of two cups containing milk and water with a pack of medicines for naru and haru. the milk was given to haru and the other to naru. 

"drink slowly and sleep." he took the cup after the boy finished his drink and pulled the blanket to cover him. 

"good night. I love you." he kissed the boy's forehead. he exchanged a glare with naru. he put both cups away and sat next to Naru.

"I heard what he said." 
****
TO BE CONTINUE

Eheee anothet short update. I will try to update more chapters later.

I do not proof read this chapter so please ignore all the mistake and enjoy.

Do vote and comment. I really appreciate it. Thank you!!!