fourteen

"Daddy... awe we going anywhewe?" Haru rubbed his sleepy eyes as he sat on the bed watching his daddy packing some of his shirts into a beg and his papa is nowhere to be seen. 

"Morning baby. its a secret." Naru smiled as he kissed Haru's forehead. he pick the boy up and goes into the bathroom to bath him. this have made Haru wonder as Naru usually wont bath his this early in the morning during the weekend. 

"whewe papa? He goin' with us?" Haru asked as he let his daddy bath him.

"Of course baby. Now lets be quick as we wont be late." after he finished bathing Naru quickly dress him up in a nice pair of clothes. Naru told Haru to go to the kitchen first as he needed to get ready himself. Haru did as he was told and goes to the kitchen but he did not expect his papa to be there cooking something.

"papa! what you cooking?" he asked Rawon as he pushed the stool near him to see what he was cooking. don't worry he was not close to the fire as Rawon made sure that he was in between him and the fire.

"your favorite, sweet honey chicken and some steam vegies." when Rawon first knew that his son love sweet honey he was shook because too him its too sweet for a child but then he learn that Naru only give him to eat it once a month or on any day that he is good. for steam vegetable he also learnt that the boy love to eat his all time favorite vegies broccoli and carrot. its weird that the two to be eaten together but he don't mind as it is his son fav.

"yeay! papa whewe we going? daddy wont tell me anything." he pouted. the cute boy looks so cute that Rawon want to squish his chubby cheeks.

" well if daddy said its a secret then it is a secret." Rawon smiled as he finished cooking all of the food.

"Lets go!" Naru who have finished getting ready took little Haru who is standing next to Rawon.

"Wets go!"
*****
Today is a special day, both Rawon and Naru have decided to bring Haru on his first family outing. They haven't tell him yet as they wanted to suprise him. It was sudden but they think its good for their child. Haru have had a hectic week for that week. With him being bullied and all made them want today to be his special day.

Unlike the other day, today there is no driver that would drive them anywhere, no butler to ascort them and no bodyguard within their 10 ft distance. Today Rawon is driving with Naru by his side and Haru happily singing at the back seat.

They are singing together as the car pass by the big and crowded city. With warm and delicious food ready to be eaten.

They visited the zoo and have lunch at the park. Eating the food that Rawon cooked as Haru happily ran around them playing with the toys that he bought from home.

"Daddy, papa! Today is the bestest day! Thank youuuu!!!" He hugged them.

Today is the happiest day in Haru's life. He always wanted to have a family trip like this yet he never thought that the day will come.

Thank you daddy, papa.

TO BE CONTINUE

Sorry for not updating. I lost my friend earlier this month and I have a hectic week before the holiday started. Sorry again.

Hopefully you will like this chapter although its short. Please vote and do comment and if you have an idea do comment on that as well.