"Things are changing"

twelve- "things are changing"

The four guys walked me back inside- where my mom stood.

"What the hell-" "he fucking left." I cried out, almost gasping for air as I made my way to the stairs- seeing the police officers pause from leaving completely.

"He'll be at the gym tomorrow, Payton." She spoke sternly.

"We certainly have a list of lies that we've said tonight- I guess you just added to it." I mumbled through my tears as I went up the stairs.

"Payton you need to stay where I can see you- and calm down I don't want you to pass out" she spoke quickly.

"That makes one of us"

As soon as I pushed my door, it was stopped and I saw Calum.

"Okay- it's okay." He assured me, pulling me close to him.

"It hurts" I cried out.

"I know Payton, I know, you've gotta relax" he spoke calmly, guiding me to sink to the floor.

"My chest-" "that's anxiety- it's something you have the breathe out or it gets worse- okay?" He spoke quietly.

He put my head to my knees- which only made it harder to get air- so he made me lay flat on my back with my arms above my head.

"Just like that" he spoke quietly- his hand going through my hair gently.

"Deep breaths" he spoke, bringing one of my hands to his chest- where I felt his heart beat, which was something I liked.

Calum.

Certainly one of the worst anxiety attacks I've ever had to deal with.

I held her body close to mine- holding her hand on my chest, seeing her finally going into a normal breathing pattern.

Soon the door opened- revealing the guys and a pissed mother.

"Is she okay?" She spoke out.

"I think so" I spoke, pulling my head away to look at her face- seeing her slow blinks, telling me she was getting tired.

"I do appreciate that you took the initiative to help her through her mental breakdown-" "it was an anxiety attack- a very severe one." I corrected her, which made her arms cross over her chest.

"Well- thank you for helping her." She spoke.

"But you did accuse me of abusing her." she continued.

I rolled my eyes, putting my fingers to her neck- getting her pulse.

"As soon as you believe she is okay, I would like for you all to leave."

"Stop- mom." Payton whined out.

"Okay- well, fine." Her mom laughed quickly

"I'm going to bed- stay up and defend the people who accused me of hurting my baby today- do whatever your choose Payton"

With that- she left.

"Her first appointment is tomorrow." Ashton spoke as she walked down the hall and we heard a quick

"Time?"

"7:45." Ashton spoke back- getting a

"See you then." Before a door slam.

Payton sat up- her hand staying on my chest as I stayed laying on the floor.

"Your heartbeat is fast" she spoke- her head turning to me.

"You had me a little stressed sweetie." I spoke- sitting up with her- seeing the guys join us in sitting on the floor.

"Do you guys like Vine?"

We then spent the next 20 minutes watching Vine compilations off of YouTube.

"So you're feeling better?" I asked her- looking to her, wiping some of the dried mascara off of her cheek gently

"Yes- thank you and I'm sorry about tonight-" "don't apologize to us" luke stepped in quickly.

"If we have to- we will do this every night until something changes, okay?"

"Things are changing"