"You're very right"

twenty- "you're very right"

It's very easy to say that I didn't get much sleep last night, actually none at all.

For two reasons

I was pretty damn upset with my mom blaming me for my father leaving

And secondly- as angry as I was with her, I couldn't stop myself from worrying about whether or not she would make it home safely.

By the time she got home, I was barely even tired.

My pain medicines didn't even knock me out

But now that I'm in a car- heading to my appointment with Ashton, I am everything but wide awake.

My mom- who was still ignoring me put the car in park once we were in a spot.

"Lets go" she spoke, swinging her door open.

I got out, leading into the hospital and through the now pretty familiar hallways and doors.

Ashton's door was open, which made me pause, knocking on his door frame.

"Hey cutie" he breathed out, motioning with his head for me to come in.

Mom sat right outside as I went ahead and pushed the door shut, smiling as I walked towards his open embrace.

Ashton.

She was oddly quiet this morning, but I went ahead and sat with her on the couch, starting with just a normal conversation.

I immediately noticed she was very spacey- and just tired.

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear

"How have you been sleeping?" I asked

"I didn't sleep very much- at all last night." She spoke, and it was clear- just by her body language that this was something that bothered her.

"What happened?" I asked, grabbing her hands, cupping them into my own.

"We got into an argument- about the normal shit" she breathed out, blinking quickly as she looked away

"And she just said some bullshit- it just wasn't, good." She spoke, her eyes meeting mine for a second before looking away again.

"Did you take your medicine?" I asked, knowing that the pain pills should've knocked her out.

"Yeah- they didn't make me fall asleep, but I'm feeling it now." She spoke simply with a small shrug.

"I would imagine that you are." I spoke, letting my hand go to her ribs, feeling some swelling, which was a little alerting.

"Are you okay, like feeling okay, the pain pills working?" I asked.

"Physically- I feel fine, just sore" she spoke quietly.

"Let's talk emotionally." I spoke, seeing her swallow.

She shrugged lightly

"I feel so just- done" she managed to laugh.

"Jake is very much no longer wanting to be in my life" she spoke, and I saw the tears

"Ashton- she blamed my dad leaving us on me last night." She broke- several more tears falling as she said it.

"And I don't think it's true, but it still hurts- a mom shouldn't tell her daughter that" she cried

"A mom shouldn't tell her daughter a lot of what she tells you." I spoke

She gave a firm nod

"You're very right."

focus (discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara