"You just can't get enough of us"

fifteen- "you just can't get enough of us"

The next morning- I stayed home when mom went to the gym.

I didn't want to see Jake- or anyone in that case.

I woke up around ten, laying in bed- watching pointless YouTube videos for several minutes.

I then ran downstairs- grabbing a apple before running back up.

I decided to shower- leaving my apple on my bedside table before quickly jumping into the shower.

I then realized- my phone was downstairs.

I couldn't shower without music.

I jumped out- knowing I was home alone, I just threw a towel around my body and took off running, praying no one was looking through the windows.

I made it down- grabbing my phone off the counter before going back to the stairs.

Halfway up- I completely slipped, my head colliding with the stairs before I fell- all the fucking way down.

I clutched my towel tight to my body- feeling all the pain when my body finally came to a stop.

I squeezed my eyes shut- letting out almost a scream before I slowly got up.

I limped up the stairs- moving slow.

I turned my shower off- sitting on my bathroom floor- still butt ass naked.

My head felt like fucking fireworks.

My sight was almost blurry- and I was freaked the fuck out.

Not exactly caring- I called Jake.

"Did you tell someone?"

That's what he answered with.

"Jake- I fell down the stairs." I spoke out- closing my eyes as I did.

"Oh my god Payton- did you hurt yourself-" "I hit my head and I can't really breathe" I panicked slightly.

"Okay Payton- I'm on my way"

He made me stay on the phone- but I certainly wasn't letting anyone see me naked.

I stumbled to my dresser- hearing his objections the entire time.

I threw on panties and a bralette- letting the tears flow from pain at this point.

I slipped on Nike shorts before hearing my front door fly open- shortly after Jake appearing.

"Shit Payton-" "my head hurts Jake" I cried out

"Okay- calm down- we're gonna have to go to the hospital."

He literally carried me to his truck before getting to the hospital- throwing a blanket around my body and carrying me into the hospital.

We went in through the ER- which is exactly why I spotted Ashton as soon as we walked through the doors.

"What happened?" He immediately asked .

"She called me and said she fell down the stairs- she said her head hurts and she was having trouble breathing." Jake spoke quickly- letting Ashton take me into his arm, where I just kept my eyes shut at this point- finding the bright lights much too painful.

"Page Dr.Hood" Ashton spoke quickly before I was gently laid in a bed.

"Payton- open your eyes for me." He spoke quickly, one hand gently holding my face.

I opened my eyes- having to squint due to the pain- and him flashing a bright ass light into my eyes certainly didn't make it much better.

"I'm not sure that Dr.Hood will agree to needing it, but go ahead and book a head CT" he spoke to a nurse in the room who sprinted out.

"Okay Payton- where did you hit your head when you fell?" He asked.

I touched the back of my head- which made him immediately help sit me up, where his hands touched around my head gently.

And when he touched one spot- my whole body tried to jerk away from him.

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry." He quickly apologized, lightly grazing over the area before Calum ran in- his eyes narrowing onto me.

"What's happening?" He asked quickly.

"Severe concussion- she fell down the stairs I've only checked out her head but Jake said she told him she couldn't breathe" Ashton explained- making him focus completely to me.

"I'm going to pull this off of you, okay cutie?" Calum spoke- his hands moving to my blanket.

As much as I wanted to object- I let him pull it away- where he gently grabbed my shoulder- his hand rubbing down my back gently.

"She'll be bruised from hell and back" he mumbled- grabbing my shoulder to gently push me to where my back was touching the bed.

His hands touched my ribs- which were very sensitive.

"We need some x-rays, I think she has some broken ribs."

He spoke quickly.

"Check her eyes for me and see if you think she needs the head CT I ordered" Ashton spoke.

Calum took the light from Ashton, grabbing my face gently.

"I know it hurts, I'll do it quick."

He flashed them in my eyes quick.

"It wouldn't hurt to do it just to be sure"

While getting the CT- Calum was able to sit with me and hold my hand- mainly because someone had to talk to me to keep me awake.

After that- we went straight to x-ray, getting those done before back to the first room.

"Get her an iv going, Michael is coming to double check her and look at these x-rays." Ash breathed out, which made Calum move to me quickly, throwing a few items onto the bed.

"You just can't get enough of us" he spoke swiftly- and through all the pain, I managed to let out a little laugh.

"My head hurts" I spoke out again

"I know, I'm about to hook you up right now" he spoke, slipping gloves on as Michael entered.

"You know- you don't have to hurt yourself to come visit us, right?"