"So you're just giving up on me?"

fourteen- "so you're just giving up on me?"

"How do I make it better?" I asked quietly, feeling him sigh before the door opened

"It's been an hour" a nurses voice spoke- my mom right behind her.

"We'll pick up from here Friday- okay?" He breathed out, making me nod.

We stood, him immediately moving to my mom.

"I will be seeing her again Friday at noon" he spoke simply.

She nodded.

"See you then"

We went to her car- her immediately driving to the gym, where I unlocked the door as she carried her bags in.

I helped her set up, turning on the lights and making sure all the fans and tv's were on.

I took a seat in her office- watching as people
came in, ready for the first morning work out.

And as soon as I saw Jake walk through the doors- I almost ran to him.

"Jake" I breathed out, seeing him glance to me before to his bag that he set down.

"Please don't be mad at me" I spoke quietly, watching him pull a few things from his bag.

"So you're ignoring me?" I mumbled- making him turn his full attention to me.

"Ignoring you is much easier" he spoke, and it honestly really hurt.

"Look I'm sorry- I just can't-" "Payton." He breathed out, rubbing his face.

"I can't be in this fucking shit anymore." He spoke.

"You either admit it- or deal with the consequences." He spoke.

"And the consequences are you leaving me?" I spoke.

"Yeah" he breathed out.

"So you're just giving up on me?" I felt my voice crack as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He looked to me for a moment.

"You'll always have me- after you come out." He spoke.

"So I don't have you- basically" I managed to make it come out with a sarcastic laugh.

"You do, you always fucking will, Payton." He spoke, grabbing my head.

"And that's what I'm trying to make you understand." He spoke, pulling me so close that our foreheads were touching.

"You need to get the fuck out of this situation- I'll fucking be here, I'll love you, I'll treat you better than fucking anyone-" "but that's only if I snitch my mom out." I spoke, which made him let me go completely.

He shook his head- almost disappointed.

"You're not understanding what I'm trying to get into your head- at all."

"Then- explain it." I breathed out, which stopped him from walking away from me.

He shook his head towards me

"I can't do everything for you forever, princess."