50. BVB Updates

BVB PLAYER UPDATE: CHRISTIAN PULISIC TO MISS TRAINING AND UPCOMING GAME AHEAD OF INTERNATIONAL BREAK
Posted October 31, 2018
By: Aaron Schroeder

American forward Christian Pulisic is missing trainings and the last game ahead of the upcoming International Break. We don't have any announcement from the club yet about why. All they have said is that he won't be playing in their next game and will be missing training.

Pulisic most recently featured in Dortmund's Champion's League clash against Real Madrid where Pulisic assisted Marco Reus' 87th minute equaliser.

Pulisic has had an amazing season so far. He's scored 5 and assisted 2 goals across all competitions, having started 7 games.

We are confused as to why Pulisic won't be featured again before the international break, but we will keep you updated.

Leave thoughts and comments below.

BVB WAG UPDATE: HANNAH BEDAL RUSHED TO HOSPITAL LATE LAST NIGHT
Posted October 31, 2016
By: Candice Lowve

18 year old American ballerina, Hannah Bedal, was reportedly rushed to Hotel Dieu Hospital in Paris late last night after being involved in a car accident. Bedal was with other Quadrille friends Seo-Hoo Yun, Antonin Monie, and Alexandre Labrot.

Officials have said that their car was t-boned around 22:17 by a car that lost control and was hydroplaning through the intersection. Yun and Monie were also taken to the hospital, but they were released this afternoon. Bedal and Labrot remain in the hospital having sustained more serious injuries as the out-of-control car hit their side of the car. We don't know yet what injuries Bedal and Labrot sustained.

We have found out that Bedal's boyfriend, Christian Pulisic has rushed to Paris to be with his girlfriend. We also have found out from a source that Bedal's older half brother, Tim Howard, is also on his way to Paris to be by her side. Pulisic will not be participating in trainings or the last game before the international break. We don't know yet if Howard and Pulisic will be joining up with the Stars and Stripes despite having been called up.

Leave thoughts and comments below on Bedal's accident as well as well wishes for the ballerina.