200.

Hannah stood in the mirror in nothing but her bra and matching lace thong studying herself. She turned and looked over her shoulder at her back. Scars laced her skin—some more raised than others. They told the story of how she fought back from potentially life ending injuries, but that didn't mean she liked looking at them.

Hannah turned again. She ran her fingers over her stomach. It was nice and toned again after having Ivy. There were very obvious stretch marks. She didn't mind. It was just a reminder of how amazing her body was to be able to grow a baby.

"This is a view I am not mad to see," Christian's voice jolted Hannah out of her thoughts.

She looked over her shoulder and saw her husband standing there with a smirk playfully tugging at the corners of his lips. She giggled softly and walked over to him. Hannah stood on her toes and crossed her arms behind his neck as she leaned up to kiss him.

"Mmmm. I love you," Christian mumbled into her lips.

"I love you too."

"Checking yourself out?" Christian teased.

"Sorta. Just looking at my scars and stretch marks," Hannah shrugged resting her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"I love every one of them."

"Yeah?" She tilted her head towards his face.

"Yes," Christian nodded and kissed her forehead, "think you're pregnant yet?"

"I don't think-oh!" Hannah cut herself off.

"What?" Christian mumbled as he buried his face in her hair as he ran his hands over her sides.

"I'm late," she grinned.

"You are?!" His head jerks up and he stares into her eyes.

"A week and a half," she smiled as his hands went to her toned stomach again.

"Another baby," Christian grinned.

"Another adventure for us. I love you," Hannah hugged him tightly.

"And I love you. I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

"All because you spilled a soda on me," Hannah giggled.

"Who'd have thought," he nodded kissing her forehead.

A/N: 200 chapters! I can't believe it! Thank you so much for all your support! I appreciate it more than you know!

This book has helped me grow as a writer. It also gave me one of my new best friends Alexia as well as helping my friendships with Flor Tam and Maggie flourish!

I will be doing a sequel in the near future!