72. BVB WAG UPDATE

BVB WAG UPDATE: HANNAH BEDAL AND MAGGIE PULISIC ON THEIR WAY TO DORTMUND AFTER BUS ATTACK
Posted April 11, 2017
By: Olivia Johansson

Only an hour ago Borussia Dortmund's first quarter-leg clash with Monaco has been postponed after the BVB team bus was attacked on the way to their the Signal Iduna Park.

Homemade bombs went off in the hedges damaging the bus and injuring defender, Marc Bartra, as well as a police officer. UEFA made the decision to postpone the match until tomorrow.

WAGs, Florence Wagner, Tam Piszczek, Sarah Richmond, and Melissa Jimenez were already at the stadium together in the WAG box when the attack on the bus happened. They, along with other attendees, were kept in the stadium in case there were other bombs around.

Hannah Bedal and Maggie Pulisic revealed that they were on their way to Dortmund together after the attack happened. Pulisic has rushed to Paris and Colorado to be with Bedal after her car accident and her temporary paralysis. We are so happy to see that Pulisic's girlfriend and twin sister on their way to Germany to be with him at this very scary time.

More information on the attack and after math to come.

Leave thoughts, comments, and best wishes below.